What's your least favorite Nintendo game?

Jayson

Trophies
I couldn't understand Paper Mario. However, maybe I would have with a cheat guide. Anyway, another game that was a disappointment was Rayman. Why was it that bad?

I loved Paper Mario haha, I could never understand why people hated it at the time. I think we can all agree that Hey, You Pikachu was pretty crappy though. I've never met someone who liked it.

I loved Paper Mario haha, I could never understand why people hated it at the time. I think we can all agree that Hey, You Pikachu was pretty crappy though. I've never met someone who liked it.

Personally, I don't like this game at all in any way whatsoever. I think my hate for the game has something to do with game make up and its graphics. I prefer the WWF fighting game more.

Personally, I don't like this game at all in any way whatsoever. I think my hate for the game has something to do with game make up and its graphics. I prefer the WWF fighting game more.
The game make up and graphics were actually the reason why I loved it haha! I begged my brother to buy it for me. Then again, I was 8 years old when it came out. Fighting games are great too, they're my go to when I'm extremely stressed.

I didn't like the marvel and mega man games. They just don't roll good with Nintendo. Don't know why exactly. Mario was kinda okay for me actually.

Honestly the only games that I really don't like in Nintendo was the super Mario games because of its poor graphics which I want to be improved to make it more presentable and attractive to gamers like me since during that time I prefer to play the Mortal Kombat arcade game because of its very satisfying graphics and especial effects. I think it is one of the reason that I am looking for a certain games which sometimes are really hard to find out before.

I never liked paper Mario.
I also don't like the recent Mario Kart games. Especially on the switch.

Most of the new Nintendo games make use of the Sonic and Mario reboots. And also there are some of the sports games that can be fun to try out as well. I may even consider making use of the new games that can be fun to try out as new release of the games like say those badminton and tennis games.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back