Nintendo game releases still on schedule this fiscal year

nintendo-game-releases-on-schedule-this-fiscal-year.jpg

Nintendo told an investor, during Nintendo’s 80th annual meeting, that the company is currently taking preventive measures to stop the spread of the coronavirus. Members of the development team are currently working from home, and the development progress has somewhat delayed by a bit.

They continued to say that the coronavirus currently has no impact for Nintendo Switch games scheduled for this fiscal year (April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021), so delays aren’t expected. However, if a second wave of coronavirus infections hit Japan, there could be delays.

What do you make of this? Let us know in the comments below!

Source: 任天堂「今期のゲームにはコロナウイルスの影響なし」

I’m glad to hear nothing has been affected, but do we even know what or how many games are releasing in that time frame? As far as I know, the only upcoming game with a solid release date is Paper Mario.

In any case, like I said, i’m glad nothing has been delayed, whatever it may be.

I think this is more or less a good news for the investors because if everything is going fine and there seems to be a profit. Then I guess the investors are getting their money back. Which in itself is a good news. I'd definitely look upto the nintendo next quarter results for this.

That’s pretty positive news! Hopefully we have a schedule of releases soon enough after Paper Mario hits.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back