Nintendo aims to create a controller that can be used with ease

Barida

Trophies
I read an interview between Shiota, Takahashi and Miyamoto. You can read here Nintendo is "striving to create a controller that can be used with ease, and that will become the standard for the next generation" - Nintendo Everything and they had discussions on the future of Nintendo controllers and what they envisaged to be the new standard for the gaming community.

Much was said about making improvements on making something better than motion controls and touch controls. Do you think they can make a big difference with idea of creating a Dpad?

I really don't see how they can make the current controllers be something different. Hopefully they don't think it will be a one hand controller.

I’m happy Nintendo is working a a brand new type of controller. It’s ridiculous controllers haven’t evolve in pretty much 15 years since the 360 controller, pretty much considered the best. The Dual Shock has been the same for pretty much 20 years.

But Nintendo said this is for Next Gen. I’m afraid this is the Wii situation again. Nintendo knows they can’t compete with power, so they focus on the controller.

I’m happy Nintendo is working a a brand new type of controller. It’s ridiculous controllers haven’t evolve in pretty much 15 years since the 360 controller, pretty much considered the best. The Dual Shock has been the same for pretty much 20 years.

But Nintendo said this is for Next Gen. I’m afraid this is the Wii situation again. Nintendo knows they can’t compete with power, so they focus on the controller.

Yeah, it is more like channelling your energy where you are stronger. If Nintendo can make a better controller for the next gen, then it is something that we should surely celebrate about at the end. This is because gamers will have better gaming experience.

Yeah, it is more like channelling your energy where you are stronger. If Nintendo can make a better controller for the next gen, then it is something that we should surely celebrate about at the end. This is because gamers will have better gaming experience.

Yes I agree. I think gameplay has not progressed much. So ok we can have amazing graphics, but if gameplay doesn’t evolve, it’s kind of disappointing.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back