NFT games to earn money

There are a lot to choose from, but mind you, most of the games or promotions are usually scam. Be really selective if you want to enter the grey are of NFT gaming. Let me know if you found a good one!

There are a lot to choose from, but mind you, most of the games or promotions are usually scam. Be really selective if you want to enter the grey are of NFT gaming. Let me know if you found a good one!
I agree, there are a lot of these games that *might* be scams or rug pulls, or just plain ugly...

But as far as I can remember Axie Infinity was all the hype at one point, but they haven't been as hot these recent months, probably because of the crypto winter too... ?

I agree, there are a lot of these games that *might* be scams or rug pulls, or just plain ugly...

But as far as I can remember Axie Infinity was all the hype at one point, but they haven't been as hot these recent months, probably because of the crypto winter too... ?
I went to NFT NYC and tried several NFT game myself. I think mythic protocol really took my attention. They are the only one that have playable game. I heard they will release early access within this week.

Hello my friends:cool:?

Can you tell me what is the best NFT game to earn money from?
Oh, you're in for a treat!
I can tell you about an NFT game called "CryptoEmpire" that I've heard whispers about.
It's said to have an innovative play-to-earn mechanism where players can buy, sell, and trade NFTs within the game to earn real-world rewards, including cryptocurrency.
The game features a virtual world where players can build and manage their virtual assets, trade with other players, and participate in various in-game activities to earn valuable NFTs.
It's an exciting new frontier in the NFT gaming world that could potentially offer lucrative opportunities to earn money.
Note: Remember, always do your own research and invest responsibly in any financial venture! ??

NFT games, like other blockchain-based games, allow players to earn cryptocurrency and other digital assets through gameplay. Each game has its own unique mechanics, rules, and tokens, which can be used to buy, sell, and trade on various marketplaces. Some popular NFT games include Axie Infinity, The Sandbox, Decentraland, and Gods Unchained.

When choosing an NFT game to invest in, it's important to do your research and consider a variety of factors, such as the game's popularity, its development team, its gameplay mechanics, its tokenomics, and the overall health of the cryptocurrency market. You may also want to consider factors such as the cost of entry (e.g., the cost of purchasing game assets), the potential rewards, and the long-term sustainability of the game.

NFT games, like other blockchain-based games, allow players to earn cryptocurrency and other digital assets through gameplay. Each game has its own unique mechanics, rules, and tokens, which can be used to buy, sell, and trade on various marketplaces. Some popular NFT games include Axie Infinity, The Sandbox, Decentraland, and Gods Unchained.

When choosing an NFT game to invest in, it's important to do your research and consider a variety of factors, such as the game's popularity, its development team, its gameplay mechanics, its tokenomics, and the overall health of the cryptocurrency market. You may also want to consider factors such as the cost of entry (e.g., the cost of purchasing game assets), the potential rewards, and the long-term sustainability of the game.
This sounds like a chatgpt response.

Nah, some aren't.

When you purchase an NFT, what you buy is a receipt as "proof of ownership" of a digital asset that don't actually own. It's literally buying nothing. How is that not a con? Building a game around is just another to sucker people in.

When you purchase an NFT, what you buy is a receipt as "proof of ownership" of a digital asset that don't actually own. It's literally buying nothing. How is that not a con? Building a game around is just another to sucker people in.
Wrong. The proof of ownership of NFTs backed by a secure blockchain + other network encryptions gives it the value similar to a membership card for other perks IF you have an ACTUALLY GOOD NFT. Perks can range from each NFT; some being free crypto giveaways and invitations to meetings/ways to invest with crypto donors and upcoming projects.

The scummier NFT groups are the ones who do things such as crypto rug pulls/swagbucks style rewards programs (Watch this video, make $5 type of stuff). Those are the true swindlers. Not everybody is like that in the Crypto space, as I am VERY close bystander in terms of what's legit and what isn't.

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back