NFT games to earn money

Wrong. The proof of ownership of NFTs backed by a secure blockchain + other network encryptions gives it the value similar to a membership card for other perks IF you have an ACTUALLY GOOD NFT. Perks can range from each NFT; some being free crypto giveaways and invitations to meetings/ways to invest with crypto donors and upcoming projects.

The scummier NFT groups are the ones who do things such as crypto rug pulls/swagbucks style rewards programs (Watch this video, make $5 type of stuff). Those are the true swindlers. Not everybody is like that in the Crypto space, as I am VERY close bystander in terms of what's legit and what isn't.

So let me get this straight. You give these scammers money, and in return you get to hear about thier new and upcoming schemes? And remember ladies and gentleman, those are the good ones. I mean, wow, these people really have you over a barrel, don't they?

So let me get this straight. You give these scammers money, and in return you get to hear about thier new and upcoming schemes? And remember ladies and gentleman, those are the good ones. I mean, wow, these people really have you over a barrel, don't they?
I've been rug pulled before by scams, but I also got a a good amount of money out of some some companies made when they had new investors. Nothing crazy that some people preach like a 500x return on invest.

I do agree, crypto/NFT scams are very abundant. But so are a lot of other scams on the internet. Like Those bullshit ass Youtube vids that go "HOW TO MAKE $50000/MONTH PASSIVE INCOME." Which you'd think would actually be legit, but it's just people trying to get you to sign up for shit that'll make you pennies while they reap the profit. That $50000/mo is a far cry from reality and Passive income is generally varied depending on the outlet you're using. But nothing even close to that number, and anybody who says is otherwise is yanking your chain. Which is why I say to always be careful to people when investing your money in places.

A big problem with Crypto right now is the "pump culture." Bad actors who preach all that shit about getting rich quick, even though they're the ones doing all the pump and dumps.

I've been rug pulled before by scams, but I also got a a good amount of money out of some some companies made when they had new investors. Nothing crazy that some people preach like a 500x return on invest.

I do agree, crypto/NFT scams are very abundant. But so are a lot of other scams on the internet. Like Those bullshit ass Youtube vids that go "HOW TO MAKE $50000/MONTH PASSIVE INCOME." Which you'd think would actually be legit, but it's just people trying to get you to sign up for shit that'll make you pennies while they reap the profit. That $50000/mo is a far cry from reality and Passive income is generally varied depending on the outlet you're using. But nothing even close to that number, and anybody who says is otherwise is yanking your chain. Which is why I say to always be careful to people when investing your money in places.

A big problem with Crypto right now is the "pump culture." Bad actors who preach all that shit about getting rich quick, even though they're the ones doing all the pump and dumps.

With all due respect, not falling for those YouTube scams you descried is nothing to boast about. I've received e-mails sent to my spam folder telling me some Colombian models want to eat my d**k with more believability than them. The vast majority of people don't need to warned about those YouTube scams because there're that obvious. If that's your best foot forward in an attempt to prove you're wise to scams, then I'm sad to inform you that you've proven absolutely nothing.

Even at there're best, NFT's and crypto are not wise investments. They're high risk, low yield, unstable, unsustainable and unsecure. Not to mention, and like you said, the market is also littered with bad actors. Buy silver, buy shares, invest in bonds, buy a whisky barrel, almost anything else would make more sense.

With all due respect, not falling for those YouTube scams you descried is nothing to boast about. I've received e-mails sent to my spam folder telling me some Colombian models want to eat my d**k with more believability than them. The vast majority of people don't need to warned about those YouTube scams because there're that obvious. If that's your best foot forward in an attempt to prove you're wise to scams, then I'm sad to inform you that you've proven absolutely nothing.

Even at there're best, NFT's and crypto are not wise investments. They're high risk, low yield, unstable, unsustainable and unsecure. Not to mention, and like you said, the market is also littered with bad actors. Buy silver, buy shares, invest in bonds, buy a whisky barrel, almost anything else would make more sense.
Yeah? If it's nothing to boast about, why did so many people fall for Logan Paul's NFT Game? You really think the average youtube viewer knew what they were getting into? You can dupe a lot of people very easily, and it's more common than you think. Also I'm not trying to prove anything. You can definitely take your investments elsewhere and leave the crypto sphere. And you can't just sit here and say that none of those other suggestions you recommended could go down the drain either.

Yeah? If it's nothing to boast about, why did so many people fall for Logan Paul's NFT Game? You really think the average youtube viewer knew what they were getting into? You can dupe a lot of people very easily, and it's more common than you think. Also I'm not trying to prove anything. You can definitely take your investments elsewhere and leave the crypto sphere. And you can't just sit here and say that none of those other suggestions you recommended could go down the drain either.

I don't understand how that frosted tipped douchebag has such influence and garners as massive and loyal a following as he does anymore than than you do, but that is your explanation. He's influential and has a massive, loyal following. Besides, I don't think you're giving the YouTube audience who are not subbed to Logan Paul due credit as it was that community that called him out of his scam and it but collapsed as a result.

And once again, I need to point out that just because you didn't fall for Logan Paul's bs, that does not say much about your intuition. Just because there are some, more blatant scams you don't fall for, doesn't give you the right to lecture anyone on avoiding them. Especially not me, as I can clearly tell I'm better at it anyway. I'm not trying to sound condescending, superior or arrogant, but based on this admittingly brief interaction I clearly am better at sniffing these things out. Still, I wouldn't lecture anyone and no not claim to be an expert. I'm not devoid of knowledge in this and that's a necessity because I actually do moderate another forum and have had other moderation jobs in that past, so I have dealt with unwanted affiliates, spam and scams a lot in my time. So whilst I don't get ideas above my station, I do know at least to some extent what I'm talking about.

So when I tell you that not falling for Logan Paul's scam or those other YouTube scams is nothing to boast about, I mean don't boast about it because you're embarrassing yourself. People who would fall for them would have to very ignorant and impressionable, truly desperate or have what what would be considered a poor IQ score for a banana. You're better than that, good for you, but that's true just of just about everybody. You may as well take pride in being able to dress yourself without ending up a hat on your foot and shoe on your head.

So for your your sake, not mine, please stop. Let's just agree to disagree on NFTs and leave it at that.

I don't understand how that frosted tipped douchebag has such influence and garners as massive and loyal a following as he does anymore than than you do, but that is your explanation. He's influential and has a massive, loyal following. Besides, I don't think you're giving the YouTube audience who are not subbed to Logan Paul due credit as it was that community that called him out of his scam and it but collapsed as a result.

And once again, I need to point out that just because you didn't fall for Logan Paul's bs, that does not say much about your intuition. Just because there are some, more blatant scams you don't fall for, doesn't give you the right to lecture anyone on avoiding them. Especially not me, as I can clearly tell I'm better at it anyway. I'm not trying to sound condescending, superior or arrogant, but based on this admittingly brief interaction I clearly am better at sniffing these things out. Still, I wouldn't lecture anyone and no not claim to be an expert. I'm not devoid of knowledge in this and that's a necessity because I actually do moderate another forum and have had other moderation jobs in that past, so I have dealt with unwanted affiliates, spam and scams a lot in my time. So whilst I don't get ideas above my station, I do know at least to some extent what I'm talking about.

So when I tell you that not falling for Logan Paul's scam or those other YouTube scams is nothing to boast about, I mean don't boast about it because you're embarrassing yourself. People who would fall for them would have to very ignorant and impressionable, truly desperate or have what what would be considered a poor IQ score for a banana. You're better than that, good for you, but that's true just of just about everybody. You may as well take pride in being able to dress yourself without ending up a hat on your foot and shoe on your head.

So for your your sake, not mine, please stop. Let's just agree to disagree on NFTs and leave it at that.
What's up with you bashing my IQ? I don't understand the hostility towards my intuition. Quite a show of your character when you're literally insulting me for giving my opinion. You're like that one kid in middle school who shouts "haha, dumbass!" after someone says a correct answer. And I thought crypto bros were huge douchebags on Twitter and Discord, but I think I found some natural jackassery far more potent in this forum thread.

What's up with you bashing my IQ? I don't understand the hostility towards my intuition. Quite a show of your character when you're literally insulting me for giving my opinion. You're like that one kid in middle school who shouts "haha, dumbass!" after someone says a correct answer. And I thought crypto bros were huge douchebags on Twitter and Discord, but I think I found some natural jackassery far more potent in this forum thread.

If you had read my reply accurately, you would know I was "bashing the IQ" of people would fall for the YouTube scams you brought up, which you said yourself you didn't fall for. So once again, the only person insulting your intelligence and making you look like a fool is yourself. You really need to get a grip.

So I'll ask you once again to agree to disagree and drop this before you dig yourself deeper into this hole.

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back