NFT games to earn money

Jul 29, 2022
There are a lot to choose from, but mind you, most of the games or promotions are usually scam. Be really selective if you want to enter the grey are of NFT gaming. Let me know if you found a good one!

makoyyy

May 23, 2022
There are a lot to choose from, but mind you, most of the games or promotions are usually scam. Be really selective if you want to enter the grey are of NFT gaming. Let me know if you found a good one!
I agree, there are a lot of these games that *might* be scams or rug pulls, or just plain ugly...

But as far as I can remember Axie Infinity was all the hype at one point, but they haven't been as hot these recent months, probably because of the crypto winter too... 🤔

Jul 29, 2022
I agree, there are a lot of these games that *might* be scams or rug pulls, or just plain ugly...

But as far as I can remember Axie Infinity was all the hype at one point, but they haven't been as hot these recent months, probably because of the crypto winter too... 🤔
I went to NFT NYC and tried several NFT game myself. I think mythic protocol really took my attention. They are the only one that have playable game. I heard they will release early access within this week.