New website looks great!

Very cool! I like the new logo a lot, and I think that it's great that it's super easy to make.

Very cool! I like the new logo a lot, and I think that it's great that it's super easy to make.
It looks easy in the video but it took a lot of time to get things precisely right which you don't get to see in the video. Getting the alignments right was the most stressful part.

It looks easy in the video but it took a lot of time to get things precisely right which you don't get to see in the video. Getting the alignments right was the most stressful part.

That's a good point. I'm also impressed that you put in all the hard work for us when we wanted the new logo! It shows us that you were putting in a lot of effort and responding positively to community feedback.

Great job!

That's a good point. I'm also impressed that you put in all the hard work for us when we wanted the new logo! It shows us that you were putting in a lot of effort and responding positively to community feedback.

Great job!
Thank you! It means a lot to witness our community appreciating the little things! Hoping for more hard work in 2020 and spreading positivity across our community!

Quite like the new look, and I'm inclined to agree with the consensus, the old logo looks fantastic and fits well with the theme!

I'm digging the new look as well. A lot of work was clearly put into it. Awesome work! :)

gionthelawa - That's a cool coincidence, I joined about a week before Halloween. Happy late birthday!
(I guess that means on your birthday, I'll have to celebrate my anniversary as well. ;)

Actually my first time here and i saw the old website a while ago before and it looks so much better imo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm new, so the design of the old site isn't really nostalgic on my side, so the new one suits me perfectly!

Thank you for the compliments everyone! Glad you all like it, makes me all fuzzy inside :p

some amazing updates since i last checked in!

Keep up the good work mate, the site will grow

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back