Fursan al-Aqsa: Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque - A New PC, PS3, Xbox 360 Video Game

I decided to change my custom camera to make it look more similar to MetalGearSolid4. I am happy with the final result, so now my game has more of that MGS feeling! Next step will be add the iconic solid snake's crawling animation!

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Camera.png

MGS4_Camera.jpg

Be like a Chameleon. Suprise your enemies by invading their base disguised as one of them, and kill them all without mercy! Just testing a new feature on #FursanAlaqsaGame for the stealth missions mode!

disguise.png

Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #6 - Updated Models for IDF Soldiers

14-_Fursan_al-Aqsa_Updated_Models_PS3_Gameplay.png

This article shows a small gameplay test of the new Updated Models for Israeli Soldiers running on Playstation 3, and a small "Behind the Scenes" of the creation of the new IDF Models:

Do you Remember? Who misses that Golden Era? Multiplayer Madness is Back on Fursan al-Aqsa!

The mayhem is coming soon to PC, PS3, Xbox360...

4P_Split_Screen_PDark.png

4P_Split_Screen.png

I have been following your work since day one and find it rather impressive! Keep up the hard work!

I have been following your work since day one and find it rather impressive! Keep up the hard work!
Thanks my friend, and thanks for giving me this opportunity to show off my work here. You trully rock!

Are you documenting this on youtube or some other forum?
Yes my friend, everywhere, I have made my game viral arround the web :D

Multiplayer SplitScreen and all its glory running on Xbox 360 RGH:

16-_Fursan_al-Aqsa_Xbox360_Multiplayer.png

Looks like you are doing a good progress in that case. I wish you all the best on those efforts.

Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #7 - Making Off SplitScreen Multiplayer

In this article I discuss the technical details of how I implemented the Multiplayer with SplitScreen for my game.

It's worth a reading :D

17-_Fursan_al-Aqsa_PC_Multiplayer.png

Very cool. I enjoy keeping up to date with the latest news of your game. Keep it up, you're doing awesome! :D

Very cool. I enjoy keeping up to date with the latest news of your game. Keep it up, you're doing awesome! :D
Thanks dude for these kind words and compliments, it trully helps me to keep myself motivated. The wait won't be waste, I am sure you will love it!

By the way, I am not going to release just a free demo, no, I will release soon, EPISODE 0 for free, so people can play, enjoy my game, know my game, have fun with multiplayer, then the upcoming episodes will be kinda paid DLC

By the way some people criticize me for making too much advertise and yet no one had played anything. I know at least here on joyfreak, of my friend Carbon , you guys are happy with all updates I am posting here.

However, I just like to say that promotion a game is a fatal point where MANY indie devs failed, even though they have created AWESOME games.

This is how we must develop a game, we need to get people engaged and live with me the development of the game. You can't just create a game without anyone have never ever heard about this, then, you release and wait people to purchase your game. No, things don't go this way.

Anyway, I will continue publishing updates and promotional materials here and elsewhere, but I hope that untill the end of this month release Episode 0, then in one or two months, release Episode 1.

Cheers and thanks for all your support guys!!!

:D :D :D: D

By the way some people criticize me for making too much advertise and yet no one had played anything. I know at least here on joyfreak, of my friend Carbon , you guys are happy with all updates I am posting here.

However, I just like to say that promotion a game is a fatal point where MANY indie devs failed, even though they have created AWESOME games.

This is how we must develop a game, we need to get people engaged and live with me the development of the game. You can't just create a game without anyone have never ever heard about this, then, you release and wait people to purchase your game. No, things don't go this way.

Anyway, I will continue publishing updates and promotional materials here and elsewhere, but I hope that untill the end of this month release Episode 0, then in one or two months, release Episode 1.

Cheers and thanks for all your support guys!!!

:D :D :D: D
We appreciate you taking the time to update us. JoyFreak is a place for developers and gamers to connect so we are glad we can help in that respect. Keep doing what you are doing, it's fantastic and truly a good read!

Fursan al-Aqsa - Enemies AI Update

18-_Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Enemies_AI_Update.png

This video shows the updated enemies AI in action, alongside the preview of a very fun new game mode: "Blow Them Up"

Let's frag!

In the next post I will reveal the tech detail of this new AI system I created using Kismet, the Visual Programming Language of Unreal Engine 3.

Cheers!

Thanks for the update, udkultimate! I can't wait to learn about the details of the AI system - it should be very interesting. Keep on developing your game! :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back