New classification

Mora

I thing as you might of noticed the Forums is manely focuced on just two Forums, so you might wanna consider a new classification to the it so you can get it to be a little balanced, that can get you the big numbers more spread.

OP
OP
Mora

Mora

As I'm writing this comment now, The General Gaming forum is still at the lead with over 645 messages, at the second place you have Video Games forum with 215 messages that's a gap of over 400 messages between the first and the second, then from there you have three more forums with a bit more than a hundred, the other five forums barely "get any"; and if you look into the lead forum in those 645 messages the threads are "less technical" than in the rest of the forums, at the moment I can't really think of a detailed classification to share but once I think of one i'll be happy to share it.

Reactions: Carbon
OP
OP
Mora

Mora

Here's what I think, the general gaming is vague but good, you can add a second forum and call it gaming story time or something like that where members get to talk about their own experiences, a third one could be trending, it's easier to talk about what's trending than to talk about "news", it's a gaming website so it' suppose to be more fun and out going, you can add another forum and call it critics, where members get to discuss the negative points of the games they played, then technical support and advices and such, and more images, it attracts the eye more than text. that's all I could think of for now I hope it helps a bit.

Last edited:

bittersweet

You have to be careful and balance new sections. You add too many, the community looks empty and it could drive away potential members. You don't add enough and wait too long to expand and you run into the issue of members not knowing where content should properly be posted.

I would certainly agree that a gaming news section should be added; but, maybe find a way to highlight or pin member reviews, walkthroughs or other member-created gaming content.