Netflix’s Transformers War for Cybertron first trailer released

transformers-netflix.jpg

Netflix’s Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy first trailer has been released, the first part of a series of three.

Netflix said:
In the midst of ongoing war on Cybertron, forces of good and evil clash as they search for the source of their power: the Allspark. This may not be the life they imagined, but it’s a life worth fighting for.

The War for Cybertron Trilogy is produced by Rooster Teeth and Polygon Pictures. It stars Jake Foushee as Optimus Prime, Jason Marnocha as Megatron, Linsay Rousseau as Elita-1 and Joe Zieja as Bumblebee. That's right, no Shia LaBeouf and no Megan Fox.

Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy: Siege will be released in 2020.

You can kind of tell low end studios are making this, Prime and the earlier Transformer shows look better than this to be honest.

I used to be a big fan of the transformers in the past. But after years of spending time watching the poor cars beating tanks and airplane, I kind of got tired of the transformers series to be honest.

I've never actually watched any of the transformers series, I've always wanted to but never really had the time. No wait I think I saw the one with that guy who got a girlfriend and it showed bunblebee.

I've never actually watched any of the transformers series, I've always wanted to but never really had the time. No wait I think I saw the one with that guy who got a girlfriend and it showed bunblebee.
Have you never seen the animation? like cybertron, armada, energeon? Those were some good series. And the way story worked in it, even autobots have lost and that made the series worth watching.

Have you never seen the animation? like cybertron, armada, energeon? Those were some good series. And the way story worked in it, even autobots have lost and that made the series worth watching.

Some animation of them fighting. Other than that sadly no. When it's on Netflix I might check it out.

I used to be a big fan of the transformers in the past. But after years of spending time watching the poor cars beating tanks and airplane, I kind of got tired of the transformers series to be honest.

If you haven't watched it, Transformers Prime is what I feel is the last best animated of the series and I recommend it.

Some animation of them fighting. Other than that sadly no. When it's on Netflix I might check it out.
Trust me start from Aramada and Energeon. Then move to Cybertron and the Prime. That way you'd understand what is going on. Though transformers prime gets a bit boring though.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back