Netflix Originals: The Last Kingdom - Have you watched it?

Great series, I can definitely agree about it starting off slow; but, it builds up and becomes a really enjoyable watch with seasons two and three.

There is certainly something about it which makes it bingeable.

Infact, I may watch it again :)

I've been tempted; but, I got a bunch of new TV show seasons and movies for Christmas that I want to watch before I rewatch anything haha.

I've been tempted; but, I got a bunch of new TV show seasons and movies for Christmas that I want to watch before I rewatch anything haha.

I find things are often much better the second time round :)

You notice storylines you didn't the first time etc.

Great show. I've been doing a Fallout 4 play-through as Uhtred, son of Uhtred. Melee-only challenge build.

Great show. I've been doing a Fallout 4 play-through as Uhtred, son of Uhtred. Melee-only challenge build.

Ahhhh, Uhtred, son of Uhtred. My wife wouldn't let me call my next child that if it was a boy. Luckily for her we are having a girl ;)

Ragnar is a total bad ass. As is Lagitha. The more I think about it the more I did like Vikings. I guess for me watching Alfred manipulate the situation for his gains was interesting. And Uhtred being so driven and torn was better than watching Ragnar kind of falling into leadership. They both have merit as good historical fiction.

It's an interesting movie but I love Vikings seasonal movies better.

There are so many movies with such related plots, such as Vikings, Northmen, etc.

No but I have heard great things, it’s on my never ending list of things to watch.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back