NeoGAF bans me for telling the truth

Plus, I get stalked 24/7 online, by some Australian idiot with podgy fingers, so he wears gloves to hide his flippers. :D

Whether that's over video game disagreements from 2004 or not, I don't care, because that's just stupid.

Internet people are rather creepy...

Plus, I get stalked 24/7 online, by some Australian idiot with podgy fingers, so he wears gloves to hide his flippers. :D

Whether that's over video game disagreements from 2004 or not, I don't care, because that's just stupid.

Internet people are rather creepy...
Yep and they use gaming to advance their political agenda. You should try posting in a thread I just created.

Yeah. I'll have a look in a jiffy.

I was supposed to contact a lawyer about that guy, but I just need to find a time. Australia is something like 12 hours ahead, so I'd have to ring up someone at 4 AM. I've already emailed someone, and they are probably going to take on my case.

My mother thinks this guy is an absolute loon and a bully. When I was talking to her about him, she said he's clearly got some mental problem. He's been at this for 4 years, and even uses my user name "thesaunderschild" to talk to himself on another forum, after he wrecked a similar forum in 2017.

Everybody else I had problems with, moved the hell on long ago. He's obsessed with video game forums. I wouldn't have this guy near kids, or women.

But yeah, man. I've had quite a number of dealings with this moron, but like me, he is 35. He also stalks me on wikis, and edits every page I do. Even after he closes the accounts, he still gets emails when I contribute to a page he did as well, and soon returns with other accounts and IP addresses (usually within hours of my last edit, by the looks of things) to leave dumbass comments on articles. Stuff about my acting being terrible, "Gimpy" being sighted in Scotland, or some sarcastic responses to something I just said. Even the admin who runs that site thinks his bait is weak, when I told him about how he uses female aliases and slips up each time. :D

The man really isn't that bright. He posted a photo of himself and a dog somewhere, and I found his Twitter profile. Normally once you get ratted out, you'd think they'd be worried about the cops showing up with all of the identifiable info. But not him, though. In some weird way, I have to thank him for all the clues and extra evidence (or what he labels as "edivence") he provided, through his persistency. ;)
Defamation is taken very seriously

I have seen what that James guy looks like. He was also called Nemesis556 in the past, and was on The Horror Is Alive, Cerberes Forum, and Capcom Central.

If you look on any gaming forum other than GameFAQs, they are all pretty much dead. So at least you can still gain a response on GameFAQs from time to time.

Just think of it like a lucky bag, where you may be surprised in a good way, or not. :D

Free speech doesn’t exist at NeoGAF. The moderatos are harsh with their infractions and tend to ban you for not agreeing with their views.

It doesn't exist on Resetera either unless it falls along the lines of what the rest of the hive agrees with there.

They can't handle freethinkers. Same goes for Resetera. Both has hive minds.

God I know right, and god forbid if you ask for any clarification from the mods there. They pick and choose who to respond to. I personally think the mods have biases to certain users there and give waaaay more leeway to some while having a quick trigger to ban others. I feel the mods on Resetera were okay at first but have now gone the route of the power hungry elitist mindset that once plagued NeoGaf when they were all members there. NeoGaf although a toxic place to reside in, has tempered down a bit (mainly because of the removal of the Political channel). But not worth partaking in because some of the same problems still apply and they've gone the route of adding NSFW content to increase their userbase, which I don't mind as much but at the same time is becoming a bit cringey over there.

I heard dumb crap that comes out of ResetEra. NeoGaf was a forum I'm very familiar with and my God the people and mods on there are something else, I'll tell you what.

I heard dumb crap that comes out of ResetEra. NeoGaf was a forum I'm very familiar with and my God the people and mods on there are something else, I'll tell you what.
There's a thousand people reading this:ROFLMAO:
Big Footy, Neo and Reset are all modded the same way

All these left run forums complaining about AI...
Who else is going to read your posts :devilish:

Being a member at NeoGaf is like having a career in reality TV. Expect it to be brutal, mad with both love and hatred coming at you in spades, but with fun to had in the process. Unfortunatly, you should be prepared for your time to be short and end in some stupid way.

Last edited:
Being a member at NeoGaf is like having a career in reality TV. Expect it to be brutal, mad with both love and hatred coming at you in spades, but with fun to had in the process. Unfortunatly, you should be prepared for your time to be short and end is some stupid way.
Couldn't have summed up the experience better myself.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back