Discussion Neil Druckmann has been getting transphobic, homophobic, anti-Semitic messages

Clout

Trophies
Seriously, what is wrong with people!? We've moved on with the times, you should too!

Whoops. Can a mod please close this thread?

People just want to find a reason to hate on the game and to stoop this low, using phobic words to make themselves feel better.

Unfortunately, that's what happens on the Internet. I know how it feels to be harassed and stalked. Clearly, one of these obsessive fans are going to be the next Mark Chapman if you ask me. They take the plot in video games way too far. It's perfectly fine to feel upset when a character you like is axed. That's your choice. Whether you agree with it or not, you don't have ownership of the franchise you're a fan of. You just have to provide relevant feedback. But to then abuse a professional voice actress, is borderline criminal. I've been slandered in the industry too, so trust me. It's not nice when people purposefully screw around.

I was regularly pestered by this Aussie jackass in the past. The dude is mental and he must have a sad existence. He joined a lot of forums just to post shit, and did it on dead sites like a pussy. He even posted a picture of himself and some dog, which was instrumental in me finding out his identity. Because I soon found a Twitter profile with the same guy (and dog) just by looking around, and I also got this IP address from an ISP in New Zealand. Turns out I knew the weirdo from an old Capcom site from around 2004 that he banned me on. He kept vandalising wikis where I added my filmography, and signed up using female aliases to edit them, even though he made it clear he didn't like me. I mean, how crazy is that? Then he tried to say I was using my "retard checks" to get parts in movies and I should be reported for fraud. Like, what the fuck is wrong with some people? Why is that even any of his business?

I think Laura Bailey should consider hiring a bodyguard; I think it's downright sad that these sort of losers are even allowed to own a computer or a phone. She's probably going to have to be careful if any of the people who contacted her on Twitter are local. Well, I know even I have to be careful of reporting people to the police. It's funny how after I told them I was gonna raise court action against some people, they began pestering me about stuff from over a year ago. They never even explained what it was. They're not supposed to work that way.

It's a sad society we are in today. ?

Unfortunately, that's what happens on the Internet. I know how it feels to be harassed and stalked. Clearly, one of these obsessive fans are going to be the next Mark Chapman if you ask me. They take the plot in video games way too far. It's perfectly fine to feel upset when a character you like is axed. That's your choice. Whether you agree with it or not, you don't have ownership of the franchise you're a fan of. You just have to provide relevant feedback. But to then abuse a professional voice actress, is borderline criminal. I've been slandered in the industry too, so trust me. It's not nice when people purposefully screw around.

I was regularly pestered by this Aussie jackass in the past. The dude is mental and he must have a sad existence. He joined a lot of forums just to post shit, and did it on dead sites like a pussy. He even posted a picture of himself and some dog, which was instrumental in me finding out his identity. Because I soon found a Twitter profile with the same guy (and dog) just by looking around, and I also got this IP address from an ISP in New Zealand. Turns out I knew the weirdo from an old Capcom site from around 2004 that he banned me on. He kept vandalising wikis where I added my filmography, and signed up using female aliases to edit them, even though he made it clear he didn't like me. I mean, how crazy is that? Then he tried to say I was using my "retard checks" to get parts in movies and I should be reported for fraud. Like, what the fuck is wrong with some people? Why is that even any of his business?

I think Laura Bailey should consider hiring a bodyguard; I think it's downright sad that these sort of losers are even allowed to own a computer or a phone. She's probably going to have to be careful if any of the people who contacted her on Twitter are local. Well, I know even I have to be careful of reporting people to the police. It's funny how after I told them I was gonna raise court action against some people, they began pestering me about stuff from over a year ago. They never even explained what it was. They're not supposed to work that way.

It's a sad society we are in today. ?

Im not going to back the foul way people choose to convey a message online but doxing somone is the lowest form of harrassment you can perform. To take what is simple words floating in the either and retaliate against it by taking shit into the real word is the most bitch thing you can do.

I had some guy messaging me a few nights ago on Skype. I don't know how he found me, but I use the same names on lots of things, so that's probably why he knew how to reach me.

Anyway, he wanted to know why I support Michael Does Life, because he "talks shit" about other YouTubers. I've not heard the guy doing that lately, but people know he's just having fun and he's hilarious. We like the same games, yet I get asked why I send him money. It's not forced. So the disgruntled guy knows me from his streams (he's from England) and started messaging me odd shit, throwing around names and stuff that Michael is meant to have said things about, and saying Sony would sue Michael. None of the names I recognised. Then he asked to add me on my PlayStation account. Again, no big deal. I could use the subs. Then he messaged me again saying I was blocked, even though I didn't reply at all. He has the names "hush" and "Normandy Inc" and I do remember him calling in.

Blooming weird. But I don't know why he contacted me just because I know someone, like I'm their minder or something. The same rule should apply. If you don't like someone's YouTube rants, find another YouTube persona. There's thousands out there, covering the same things. That's why I gave up on that Nemesis guy. He turned out to be a troll. Now he kisses up to Capcom, but that's up to him.

Just like with Naughty Dog. Users need to vote with their wallet. Hell, I complain about Capcom so much, but that's because I care about these franchises.

Two things: I either don't buy the next lot of Resident Evil games and complain anyway, or I buy the games, just to play them fairly, then maybe complain and say why I don't like it. That's what you're supposed to do in any case. But then if you hate the game, you can address that in a productive way. Nothing has to be derogatory.

Im not going to back the foul way people choose to convey a message online but doxing somone is the lowest form of harrassment you can perform. To take what is simple words floating in the either and retaliate against it by taking shit into the real word is the most bitch thing you can do.
Yea, when I see it it proper gets my heart racing, I hate those people who think it's ok to give away personal info over the net. That shit can't get taken back!

Neil also lied. Joel was in the trailer, but the game has Jesse in those scenes. So... yeah. :p

Picking out a tiny percent of the toxic people and warping it with the other 99% are saying it's not cool. The rest of the people that hates the game are not barbaric like these people. I hope people are not so stupid to slander the critical fans as toxic that send death threats.

The actress too is so slick that she tries to use the victim card to blame the fans–which involved the ones that don't send death threats. Just own that the game you worked for is garbage.

Besides, if you work on online community where people will know you. That's what you get. Lie on the bed you made.

Yeah. I even heard websites are pulling negative reviews down. They shouldn't be allowed to do that, since a user review expresses the opinions of said user.

Yeah. I even heard websites are pulling negative reviews down. They shouldn't be allowed to do that, since a user review expresses the opinions of said user.
Really? That's slightly extreme, no? Now review sites aren't allowed to write bad reviews? What is the world coming to!?

A new article on GamesRadar+ suggests that Ellie did go back to Jackson and perhaps mended ties with Dina. She is seen wearing the bracelet, so if she never saw Dina again after letting Abby sail away in the boat, how would she have that item with her? Everything happens so fast in the story, that it's easy to overlook the smallest of details.

I don't know, though. Ellie also doesn't have any supplies with her, so she must have dropped them off somewhere. I've often heard people saying that the farmhouse is situated near Tommy's community. So maybe this is just her going there in order to make her personal goodbye statement in regards to moving on from Joel.

One theory I have is that the Fireflies will eventually disturb Ellie's peace, and I don't know if Abby and Lev will be back, but I can definitely picture Abby being some type of anti-hero since Ellie allowed her to live. Their original objective was to get to Ellie to study her brain. Maybe the Fireflies are perhaps not the villains anymore. They are good now and actually want to help. This means there would have to be a third party serving as the villains. It's definitely possible, considering we get different groups like the Scars, the WLF, the Rattlers and so on and so forth. It's going to be interesting to see where Naughty Dog will go from here.

Funny how the "freedom of speech" works. If the freedom of speech is transphobic we are supposed to suppress it? And trans saying things which are against cis population, suddenly it becomes "freedom of speech" torch bearing statement? It's funny how world is so tilted lately.

This is a very misleading video title. I kind of hate that. :p

Naughty Dog has yet to confirm a third game. They may have been talking about a completely unrelated game when they announced they were hiring new recruits to begin development on whatever it is they're planning next for their roster of titles. Whether that's a new entry for Uncharted, The Last of Us or whatever, nobody knows yet. Even Neil Druckmann stated he doesn't know what to do with The Last of Us series. Currently.

Clickbait users are gonna post clickbait for those much needed views. ;)

Funny how the "freedom of speech" works. If the freedom of speech is transphobic we are supposed to suppress it? And trans saying things which are against cis population, suddenly it becomes "freedom of speech" torch bearing statement? It's funny how world is so tilted lately.

there are two sayings about this
"I never heard cis used in a nice matter just as an insult" and "they want to be accepted but cant accepted others"

So, a lot of fans got understandably upset that Joel was replaced by none other than Glenn Rhee. I mean... Jesse. ;)

If Neil ever wants people to buy the third game, whenever that will be created, then... DON'T MISLEAD YOUR ENTIRE FAN-BASE! :D

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back