Need for Speed Heat

Nova

I have been hearing a lot about this game. And there seems to be a lot of trailers and the gameplays too out there. I wonder how many people here are fan of the NFS?

Have you played this game?

OP
OP
Nova

Nova

Yes me too. I am not sure how the gameplay and trailers are not much showing as of now. I have to wait for some time.

Reactions: xenonVirus

Ash

I will not be touching the Need for Speed series for a while, to be honest. I think they've ruined the franchise and have just made it way too different. I used to love playing Need for Speed but it's just not the same anymore. Last one I played was Payback and the moment I finished the story, I returned it right back to Amazon because it was so boring.

OP
OP
Nova

Nova

I am in same way, thinking how the NFS is not much adding value. It's just same old flashy cars and the limited roads. I want to see some good roads which are often not repeated in their series.

Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

I am in same way, thinking how the NFS is not much adding value. It's just same old flashy cars and the limited roads. I want to see some good roads which are often not repeated in their series.
The map is *huge*. Definitely a nice upgrade for the series.