My stream on Mixer.

Smokey

I'm a part-time streamer and I stream on Microsoft's streaming platform Mixer. I have 730+ followers right now. I'm currently trying to work out a stable and solid schedule. I'm hoping to have one sorted in a few short weeks.

For now, it'd be awesome if you could follow me on Mixer so you'll be notified when I go live if you wanna come watch some mediocre gameplay. :p

Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming

Smokey

Yeah they do. They have a nifty feature called FTL (Faster than Light) which basically enables them to not have any delay between when something is posted in chat and a streamer sees it/can respond, It's like interacting with the streamer in real-time as if you were face to face with them. It's awesome. :)

LividJay

Yeah they do. They have a nifty feature called FTL (Faster than Light) which basically enables them to not have any delay between when something is posted in chat and a streamer sees it/can respond, It's like interacting with the streamer in real-time as if you were face to face with them. It's awesome. :)
Ah, we have something like that on Twitch called Low Latency. Works a charm :)

Smokey

Hey im following you on mixer what games do you stream :)
I'm a variety streamer. I stream a lot of FPS games, Call of Duty, battlefield, I'm gonna be bringing in Titanfall 2 soon i think, Anthem perhaps and possibly The Division 2. I'm having some health issues at the moment but plan on being back to streaming soon! :)

AronD

I've never heard of that platform, but i'll check it out! When are you planning to do your next stream?

If I were you I wouldn't go for Mixer, because I think it will never get as big as Twitch... Go for the big audience!
But of course you never know for sure... Good luck anyways, I support you! ;)

Heatman

Wow, this looks great. I'm a good follower of such games in Microsoft mixer. You have some great games being streamed. How long have you been doing this till now?

Heatman

Thank you for sharing! I'll check it out. Looks like some nice channel to watch from time to time. :)
Yes of course, I can guarantee you that it's a good one to make use of in watching such games. I have had the pleasure of using it a few times and it's worth it.