What movie made you cry as a kid?

Caguioa747

Newcomer
Trophies
For me, Castaway. It still makes me cry. No one can ever say Tom Hanks is a terrible actor. He can make millions of people cry their eyes out, because he lost his ball. How many other people can do that thing??

Titanic is the one movie that I couldn't resist crying. It was such an emotional touching movie.

Way back from 80’s the movie The Champ about the love between a son and his drunkard boxer dad. Then Lassie come home about a dog who was seperated from his best friend.

For me, Castaway. It still makes me cry. No one can ever say Tom Hanks is a terrible actor. He can make millions of people cry their eyes out, because he lost his ball. How many other people can do that thing??

Tom Hanks is one of the greatest in the movie industry that is very good at what he does. I don't think that I have ever seen a boring movie which Tom Hanks featured in.

He is just a touch of class in everything he has done in the movie industry.

Forest Gump and The Terminal .. Tom hanks never fail to impress me .. I cry on the movie when he got stuck in the airport without nothing else all by himself.

Forest Gump and The Terminal .. Tom hanks never fail to impress me .. I cry on the movie when he got stuck in the airport without nothing else all by himself.

Seriously, looking back and remembering all these great movies makes me cherish my childhood memories all the more.

If it's possible to go back for a day in one's childhood past, I think I'm definitely going to consider it.

I can't remember all the movies that made me cry any one time or another. But the most emo for me would be The Empire of the Sun. This film set in world war two shanghai is a coming of age film and there were many scenes in the film that really made me teary eyed. Besides, I watched this film more than a couple of times.

One movie that made me cry when I was younger was "Tanging Yaman" a Filipino movie about faith and love for family. Other movies that made me cry are "Facing the Giants", "Fireproof" and "War Room".

I haven't cried to any movie because I don't watch drama. I am more on comedy, action, cartoons and horror. I sympathized on those low moment on story but haven't shed tears.. I remember watching a romance movie with my classmates. Mostly of us were laughing because we saw our classmate crying. She was affected with the story. We teased her for being so emotional.

The movie that really made me cry is the movie titled "The Miracle in Cell 7" I can't forget thr story of this movie because it was not far from what is really happenings in our society now, on how cases that justice is not fair to all individual. It is true that if you'r just a normal people living in a normal life and even you are a victim in some tragedy the powerful people who has a fault can make the case turn to you.

It's quite an old movie now and I watched it some years ago. Before I settled to watch the movie I already heard some fascinating, sweet and sad stories about the movie. The movie is called Titanic. I felt like shedding tears towards the ending part of the film.

The only movie that can't stop me from crying is 'one liter of tears' a Korean drama that always touches my heart. Its a story of a dying girl that give courage and inspiration to everyone that life is beautiful.

I remember when I went with my parents to the cinema and we saw an Indian movie called The white horse, that movie made me cry and now after 30 years, I remember the feelings and the sadness from that movie.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back