Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

movie that made you cry as a kid?

Caguioa747

Feb 2, 2019
For me, Castaway. It still makes me cry. No one can ever say Tom Hanks is a terrible actor. He can make millions of people cry their eyes out, because he lost his ball. How many other people can do that thing??

PareBalok

Feb 5, 2019
Way back from 80’s the movie The Champ about the love between a son and his drunkard boxer dad. Then Lassie come home about a dog who was seperated from his best friend.

Heatman

Feb 1, 2019
NIGERIA
For me, Castaway. It still makes me cry. No one can ever say Tom Hanks is a terrible actor. He can make millions of people cry their eyes out, because he lost his ball. How many other people can do that thing??
Tom Hanks is one of the greatest in the movie industry that is very good at what he does. I don't think that I have ever seen a boring movie which Tom Hanks featured in.

He is just a touch of class in everything he has done in the movie industry.

leadtech

Feb 10, 2019
Forest Gump and The Terminal .. Tom hanks never fail to impress me .. I cry on the movie when he got stuck in the airport without nothing else all by himself.

Heatman

Feb 1, 2019
NIGERIA
Forest Gump and The Terminal .. Tom hanks never fail to impress me .. I cry on the movie when he got stuck in the airport without nothing else all by himself.
Seriously, looking back and remembering all these great movies makes me cherish my childhood memories all the more.

If it's possible to go back for a day in one's childhood past, I think I'm definitely going to consider it.

acejoy001

Feb 6, 2019
I can't remember all the movies that made me cry any one time or another. But the most emo for me would be The Empire of the Sun. This film set in world war two shanghai is a coming of age film and there were many scenes in the film that really made me teary eyed. Besides, I watched this film more than a couple of times.

burgosmichael2407

Feb 14, 2019
One movie that made me cry when I was younger was "Tanging Yaman" a Filipino movie about faith and love for family. Other movies that made me cry are "Facing the Giants", "Fireproof" and "War Room".