Most recommended cartoon games

Cartoon Network is home to some of the greatest cartoon shows to grace the television screen. As the go-to channel for post-school relaxation, the Network experienced revolutionary success due to the iconic shows featured on its roster.

The Simpsons Arcade Game Most recommended cartoon game. The '90s were a brilliant age for side-scrolling beat-em-ups, especially for third-party properties like cartoons and movies. It seemed like everyone from Predator to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles had an action-packed arcade game, and everyone's favorite family from Springfield was certainly no exception.

To tell you the truth when I saw the enthusiasm behind the game Fall Guys I immediately wanted to test it. I downloaded it and I am satisfied with this game.

held captive by an evil scientist. The game has cool graphics and enjoyable gameplay.

• SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - This game was a personal favorite of mine growing up. The game has multiple playable characters including SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy. The gameplay is fun and the humor is on point with the TV show. The game has recently been remastered and re-released, making it a great time to revisit this classic game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back