Most recommended cartoon games

Insidus

Newcomer
Trophies
In this section, we talk about our games that are based on cartoons you've viewed on TV and online. Feel free to promote them even.

Here's two games I loved playing as a kid:

- Johnny Bravo's Big Babe Adventure - one of Cartoon Network's best action games believe it or not another blogger had the apk version before the site went down but I was lucky to download it. Basically, the lead character Johnny enters a laboratory where he has to rescue some cheerleaders who are abducted by some crazy scientist.

- Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - I grew an obsession with this character through the series I was familiar with the games until I was close to my teen years. Honestly, there's more to explore in the gaming area than the actual series which is sad but regardless Sonic remains as a prized possession for me.

Another favourite of mine is The Lion King I was surprised to realise that there's an apk version and it was actually part of Sega cause most of the time I thought it was java. In this game, you get to control Simba as it progresses you character grows just like movie.

Travel back to the 90s with Ronald McDonald, I remember obsessing over their restaurant as a kid and playing their toys. Although the animated series is forgotten at this point, the game on the other deserves some recognition for its wackiness and colourful graphics.

Introducing Samurai Jack Samurai Showdown from Cartoon Network. Originally, the game was intended to be the final season of Samurai Jack when Cartoon Network opted to not renew the show at the time but in the end, I recommend this game anytime.

Anyone remember Ice Age, well they had a lot of unoriginal stuff in the gaming world but one that caught my attention was Dawn Of The Dinosaurs. It was the only time anyone could get close to any character from the movie.

One of the most weirdest looney tunes games I've ever come across I don't have a problem playing it but the whole concept makes zero sense which explains the name.
Tom and Jerry Mouse Maze the closest the franchise has been to the original concept. Jerry basically collects 2 or 4 cheese wheels to advance to the next level and following him are Mitch and Tom.

1. Cuphead (88)
  2. Kingdom Hearts (85)
  3. Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (81)
  4. The Simpson's Hit And Run (81)
  5. Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu (79)
  6. Aladdin (77)
  7. The Lion King (77)
  8. DuckTales Remastered (75)

If there's one franchise that doesn't disappoint in mobile games its Tom And Jerry. Food Night was one of my most memorable instalments.

I haven't been much of a Disney fan but I've gone through various games and there isn't a lot to like about but one of my exceptions in this case was Phineas And Ferb.

1. Cuphead - brave cup who fearlessly fights devil's debtor to save his soul. Fun shooter game. Try it and race to speed run.
2. Bendy and the ink machine - game distracts you with random loud sound effects, but other than that it has a mind-blowing story and graphics.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back