Opinion Most popular horror series?

Tundead91

Trophies
Hi All, I recently compiled a list of the bestselling horror games of all time (can be seen here) and thought it would be interesting to discuss. What i found really fascinating is that Dead by Daylight became such an overwhelming success and of course, Dead by Daylight. What are some horror games you love?

Resident Evil is definitely at the top, even if it does have the bad games too. And in recent years, The Evil Within has helped to fill the void left by Konami not releasing any new entries in the Silent Hill series.

You could say The Last of Us is a horror game, but it's technically an action adventure game.

Resident Evil is definitely at the top, even if it does have the bad games too. And in recent years, The Evil Within has helped to fill the void left by Konami not releasing any new entries in the Silent Hill series.

You could say The Last of Us is a horror game, but it's technically an action adventure game.
I agree, when people talk about horror games, ? one of the first things that spring to mind would be the Resident Evil series, and the silent hill series, among others.

But for me, I'm also a fan of the fatal frame series as the gameplay and lore is mostly unique for a horror game, fighting spirits with your special camera obscura. ????

(image for fun)
Inside Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water’s haunting new Photo Mode – PlayStation.Blog
51604285268_f445268b4a_h.jpg

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back