What's your favourite anime and manga series?

elison965120

Trophies
My favourite anime is overlord and my favourite manga is fluttering feelings. This is one of the best anime and manga.

What is your favourite Anime and Manga?

I really enjoyed One Punch Man, as it is incredibly unrealistic and far-fetched. But this extreme exaggeration of this Super Hero powers is what makes this show comical and entertaining. I am looking forward to Season 2!

My Hero Academia is my favorite anime of all time. I can't wait for the next movie and new season! I haven't even seen the first movie yet though and I've been wanting to read the manga.

my favorite right now is Jojo bizarre adventure and my favorite manga right now is black butler.

My favorite domestic anime is JoJo and Dragon Ball. My favorite overseas anime is Tom & Jerry
好きな国内アニメはジョジョとドラゴンボールですね。好きな海外アニメはトム&ジェリーです

I love cartoons, coterie cartoons
漫画の件、同人漫画の方が大好き

My girlfriend has been getting me to binge JoJo's and it's been amazing so far, Gurren Lagann is next!

Probably Space Adventure Cobra. Then in no particular order Machine Robo, and Dragon Ball Z I guess. But huge fan of Appleseed, Grendizer, Saint Seiya, Macross & Macross plus, Ninja Scroll.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back