Emulators - How to play games on the PC

I used to be a fan of bluestacks when it was free. Now a days they are charging for the premium version of the emulator and though player is still free. I have moved to the noxplayer. The noxplayer is free and also it allows you to install and play games that way it can be pretty useful also record it and stream live.

I used to use BlueStacks yeah, as @Nova said back when it was free - I actually used to use it as well for a bit of cheating on Pokemon Go back when it was new out lol. Was also good for work use as well though as I used it for Instagram via a computer as back then I couldn't access it other than using my phone and that was sometimes a pain in the neck. I didn't know about NoxPlayer though, I'll be checking that one out now. Thanks Nova!

If you are into playing the android games on Windows. I am sure you have heard of many emulators in the market. I have recently found out the KOPlayer android emulator. And it seems like a good emulator that can be used for downloading and installing the apps and games on Windows PC. It supports Windows 7 onwards type of the operating system for people to use. Check out the video to know more.

You can use the nocsplayer or the KOPLayer if you want to run the android instance on the windows. It works out pretty effective in case of the gaming or the apps.

Use Retroarch instead, it's a much better emulator to use. Search it on Google. It's for Android/iOS and Windows as well as numerous systems even Windows 95 if your computer was that old. They have just about anything. You can even download artwork for each game in seconds and have the actual games artwork downloaded immediately. It's fairly straightforward to use and a great choice.

Also an idea is to buy a PS1 Classic and use what they call Bleemsync which you can use and in their recent update it supports a Retroarch duel boot so basically you could have a PS1 for all your retro games easily available. It's the perfect idea many people are taking advantage of.

I have never tried Retroarch. Recently however I have tried the nocsplayer and the Bluestacks player too. There is also Remix OS player which can be a good idea for using. But they have closed the free option for the player. And in near soon in such case it can be difficult to find good emulator though, not all can be good from the performance perspective.

Emulator is a software that is used on PC to play games. It gives one the opportunity to enjoy lots of games especially those games that are only on mobile. Do you make use of emulators?

I do make use of the emulators for making those games work on the PC. It seems like the emulators are good on running on PCs as long as you have enough RAM. For example, KOPlayer emualtor is pretty good on windows.

I do make use of the emulators for making those games work on the PC. It seems like the emulators are good on running on PCs as long as you have enough RAM. For example, KOPlayer emualtor is pretty good on windows.

Having enough memory space on your PC is necessary for the emulator to function well. This is the reason gamers should always check the specs of laptops before they make a purchase.

I recently also checked the nocsplayer, that helps with optimizing the RAM for some games. And it also allows you to take the video of the games running. So that sort of emulators on android and fun. I recently check there are also Windows based emulators like DOSBOX.

I have DOSBOX and BlueStacks installed on my laptop and NES emulator on my iPhone.
I think these days bluestacks has changed a lot. And now a days people are moved to other emulators for android like say KOPlayer and the nocsplayer.

I did use them awhile back to enjoy some classic games, but these days I got so much to play I don't bother with them anymore.

Yes a lot of time playing the arcade and old games is boring because you have too many options these days. So mostly the emulators for the android as of now.

Yes a lot of time playing the arcade and old games is boring because you have too many options these days. So mostly the emulators for the android as of now.

I tried that, but a touch screen doesn't work well for a lot of old games.

I agree in such case you can only play android games on Windows. Using say Nocsplayer, Koplayer etc. That simply works out for some people from what I have seen.

ZNES definitely has support for some good titles. I also think there are some for the old PS boxes. But yet to find one that has some good support as well.

I use Emulicious for Game Gear and Master System emulation because I modify games that are on those consoles, and I need developer tools. Plus it's accurate too. Overall though for general playing, I use Retroarch since it's a all in one emulator.

I see in such case you must be having the virtual machine like virtualbox too. I have heard most of the game modders make use of the virtual machine for the development of plugin and mods.

I forget what they were called, but I had a few for N64 and SNES back in the day. I should try and find them and see if they work.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back