Mortal Kombat 11 - Jade Reveal Trailer

Nova

Trophies
Mortal kombat 11 game developers are revealing all the game characters in it. And they are in process to the characters gameplay soon too. You may also find the influcners releasing the character added into the their gameplay. It seems like the 11 version of the game seems to be the good. And it seems like they added a lot more features like INjustice 2 in the game.

I used to play this on arcade on my younger days. The game weren't that complicated and doesn't have much attraction. I only have to choose two players to match the fight. But the newer version is more interesting and attractive. It's more sophisticated and modern which is good for gaming. I am not sure if the new version have story. I hope I can play with Mortal Kombat game soon. Thank you for sharing the information.

This game was so sick .. I love every Fatality and Finisher of the characters .. it is very brutal

I loved the gameplay. I have seen some of the characters being extremely OP. Feels like we are playing Injustice and Kombat mix. I hope it gets better from here onwards.

Yeah, I just saw it the other day. The gameplay and death sequences look pretty epic.

I used to play this on arcade on my younger days. The game weren't that complicated and doesn't have much attraction. I only have to choose two players to match the fight. But the newer version is more interesting and attractive. It's more sophisticated and modern which is good for gaming. I am not sure if the new version have story. I hope I can play with Mortal Kombat game soon. Thank you for sharing the information.
Lot has been changed since the arcade days. Now things have gone more brutal. And they show the slow motions and the replay of how the character got killed. It can be pretty sick but it's definitely must watch if you are into this type of the game. I'd recommend you to check out MK gameplays if you are into it.

Jade is a very interesting and mysterious character (if they invest heavily from it, the result can be great). I think a lot of players underestimate her simply because she's a woman and looks weak.

C'mon, she rocks and deserves attention.

Yeah sure definitely deserves attention. I think a lot of players were expecting some powerful ability based fighters instead of mages and mutants. Most of the ability based fighters like subzero and scorpio are a bit exaggerated in those games. But considering MK11 is also following the Injustice style, the Jade addiction was worth it.

Lot has been changed since the arcade days. Now things have gone more brutal. And they show the slow motions and the replay of how the character got killed. It can be pretty sick but it's definitely must watch if you are into this type of the game. I'd recommend you to check out MK gameplays if you are into it.
I think that games these days are more violent and it looks real. The developers are successful enough to replicate and present it more intense manner. It sets the mode for more entertainment and fun. Somehow it gives influence to the users attitude to be more aggressive and ill mannered. I just hope that the gamer should know the limit and will never adopt what they see in the game. ( Ha.Ha.Ha )

This game is never get old for almost every body. For me. this is the best multiplayer game. The fatality and brutality makes the Mortal Kombat very attractive. Adding Jade in the game is a good step. The gamer wants new and I think it is very important for any game to add a new character, place, game play.

Wow, she looks cool. I would love to play that character. Though, I didn't realise we have reached MK11 already. :D

Yeah it's been years that we are seeing them launching it without much drama on the social media. So they tend to only get promotion through influencers and other similar set of investment. I think jades character is definitely something we all need to watch out for there as well.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back