Mortal Kombat 11 gets Spawn from March 17

spawn-mk11.png

Mortal Kombat 11 gets character Spawn next week from March 17, NetherRealm has confirmed.

Spawn’s cape and chains are fully integrated into his core gameplay. Not only can the cape be used as both an offensive and defensive weapon, it can also be used to help Spawn take flight!
NetherRealm’s Dominic Cianciolo

In Spawn’s Fatality, "Rest in Pieces,” his cape and chains work together to orchestrate a symphony of blood. As Spawn’s cape grabs the beaten opponent, his chains tear him or her apart.
Spawn will be available as part of the early access from March 17 for Kombat Pack owners; everyone else will be able to purchase the character from March 24. Check him out in action below.

Mortal Kombat 11 is available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and Windows PC.

I think adding some of such characters definitely kind of adds hype to the MK. I know because I was excited when they added alien and predator. It's definitely fun to have such in games.

He looks fun to play as, and I agree adding in guest characters spices up the game and keeps it fresh.

Indeed in fact the MK storylines has got bored and no new characters were fun. So they adding the movie or some comics characters in fact makes the video game sellworthy.

My girlfriend and I both love to play Mortal Kombat on the PlayStation 4, and Mortal Kombat 11 has been one of the best Mortal Kombat games that we have ever played. It's very exciting to hear that they are introducing new characters to the new game. I don't foresee us spending the money to purchase this character, but it's always cool to see new things being implemented on a game, especially when it's updates being made to a game that you already own.

If they add it in in the DLC or something that would be good though. I am sure many new gamers would love it that way.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back