Mobile game recommendations?

The game that I can recommend you that for surely you will not get bored playing is the mobile legend. It is a MOBA games in which you have a team that will play together to defeat your opponent team. I am sure you tou will enjoy it but be sure that you know how to manage your time because it is also addictive kind of game. lol.

I heard of that mobile legend game. A lot of gamer are getting crazy. ( Ha.Ha.Ha.) It's good to develop team working attitude for best result. It's also nice to be competitive with other skilled gamer. Our ability and capacity will be tested thru times. I wanted to play with it but don't have much luck. I am hoping that there might come a time I can be on the game.

I heard of that mobile legend game. A lot of gamer are getting crazy. ( Ha.Ha.Ha.) It's good to develop team working attitude for best result. It's also nice to be competitive with other skilled gamer. Our ability and capacity will be tested thru times. I wanted to play with it but don't have much luck. I am hoping that there might come a time I can be on the game.

Mobile legend is a very common smartphone game lately. I think that over 80 percent of mobile game players have all played this game. If you can get it to play as well, I'm very sure you will enjoy it.

Mobile legend is a very common smartphone game lately. I think that over 80 percent of mobile game players have all played this game. If you can get it to play as well, I'm very sure you will enjoy it.

I certainly seen some people people playing the game and it looks fun by the way but I'm not sure if I really fancy the game. We all have games that really don't interest us at all in any even if there are some people who play them.

A lot of users in this topic have already given you a few recommendations so there is no need for me to do so aswell. Although, I'd like to inform that you can search for the Trending Video Game Applications on either store. I've taken a screenshot of the current trends for Android Gamers.

I think Google play store often gives you recommendation that you can check. I usually check out the niche that appears similar to my game. And that often works out as well. Though not a lot of time those type of games can be good though. Some games can be pretty boring in recommendation. So find out what works out for you.

Let's chat about Mobile Games. Clash of clans, Royal clash, Cundy Crush, Pokemon Go, and Fortnite Mobile are all the kind of games that I have already played. Hardly any game tends to attract me today. Maybe someone can recommend a great game for me?

What type of games do you enjoy? Do you like casual games, driving games etc.?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back