Mobile game recommendations?

I would like you to try Rise of Civilization or battlelands royal, its fun to play and very addictive.

I would like you to try Rise of Civilization or battlelands royal, its fun to play and very addictive.

Rise of Civilization is the most frequently advertised game I have seen on in game advertisements so far. I'm not sure if it's a good game though because of how the ad is done, it's not satisfying to me.

The game that I can recommend you that for surely you will not get bored playing is the mobile legend. It is a MOBA games in which you have a team that will play together to defeat your opponent team. I am sure you tou will enjoy it but be sure that you know how to manage your time because it is also addictive kind of game. lol.

I'm not quite sure if you will come to like this one,but I would suggest you download Mobile Legend. It's an online game and is quite famous that it now has a tournament with hefty price waiting for the winner. It is an engaging game that children and adults alike love to play.

I recommend The Trail and Smash Hit. The Trail is fun because you act like an adventurer going on a trail with only the clothes on your back and a backpack which can only fit certain things to help you survive. Each trail you go on has different characteristics and also different animals/sceneries where you can get items to create bigger backpacks and better clothes to help you survive. If you lose your life in the middle of the trail, all the items you have in your backpack gets spilled on the road and other players can get them for themselves.

Smash Hit is also fun because you just smash glass structures with steel balls. Each structure gives you either 3 or 5 balls if you hit it. If you hit 10 structures consecutively, the number of balls that you can launch increases by 1. So you start with only 1 ball each time you launch but it can go up to 5. If you miss a structure, this falls back to 1. The game ends when you run out of balls.

If you just want a game you could play on your downtime, I suggest Move The Block. It's a simple sliding block puzzle game. It's very easy to play and not so complicated.

I suggest playing mobile legends, it is very addictive for sure you will like it.

If you like graphics MMORPG, you could try Lineage great game man.

I do fancy MMORPG. How good is the game Lineage great game man? If you are asked to rate the game on the scale of 1:10 what would your rating be?

Most of my gaming experience is related to playing games on my mobile device. I have tried a lot of games from candy crush, temple run to the clash of clans, minecraft pocket edition. However, these days I am not playing a lot of games as the games drain my battery,

Most of my gaming experience is related to playing games on my mobile device. I have tried a lot of games from candy crush, temple run to the clash of clans, minecraft pocket edition. However, these days I am not playing a lot of games as the games drain my battery,

How I wish I could be someone among the set of people who can easily play games with their smartphone devices. I know very well that it's something entertaining but sadly, I don't have the battery life to do so.

I'd recommend you to try out the Realm Defense. That is one tower defense game worth using. It is also interesting on the gameplay side. Realm defense is the must download game for those who are into tower defense.

I'd recommend you to try out the Realm Defense. That is one tower defense game worth using. It is also interesting on the gameplay side. Realm defense is the must download game for those who are into tower defense.

Realm Defense is a very good game as well. I have seen its advertisement on more than one occasion and from the looks of things, it's an exciting game to play where one gets to defend his or her realm.

Game of Thrones conquest is also a good one as well.

How I wish I could be someone among the set of people who can easily play games with their smartphone devices. I know very well that it's something entertaining but sadly, I don't have the battery life to do so.
One of the main problems with playing games on a mobile device is the durability of battery backup. If you are playing games for long hours, you will not only drain your device's battery but also cut battery life. Another problem is related to RAM. If your device is low on RAM and you are playing a game that consumes a lot of resources, your device starts to hang.

I suggest playing mobile legends, it is very addictive for sure you will like it.

I never tried playing mobile legends. Every time I see the game, it feels like it's very complicated. Maybe I need to try to see if how far could I get.:giggle:

One of the main problems with playing games on a mobile device is the durability of battery backup. If you are playing games for long hours, you will not only drain your device's battery but also cut battery life. Another problem is related to RAM. If your device is low on RAM and you are playing a game that consumes a lot of resources, your device starts to hang.

Exactly. Lack of battery life is one of the most important things that makes me decline playing games using my smartphone.

We have insufficient power here, so killing my phone battery with playing games is irrational.

You should try Ragnnarok Online Global for RPG or PUBGMobile if you like FPS games.

You should try Ragnnarok Online Global for RPG or PUBGMobile if you like FPS games.

I'm definitely going to try this game out and hopefully it's not going to disappoint me like some other useless games which I had played did messed up big time.

Exactly. Lack of battery life is one of the most important things that makes me decline playing games using my smartphone.

We have insufficient power here, so killing my phone battery with playing games is irrational.
When you use your phone long hours to play a game, you will not only drain your battery but also kill the battery life. If your device is low on RAM, playing heavyweight games, games that consumes a lot of resources, can freeze your phone.

This is a very good game as well. I have read a lot of decent reviews about the game from those who have actually played it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back