Mobile game recommendations?

Nerdface

Trophies
I'm looking for a couple of mobile game recommendations (Android) to keep me entertained on the move.

I've tried a few different ones and end up getting bored after a few plays, with the majority of them getting deleted.

At the moment I have Angry Birds, Evil Apples, Wheel, and Zynga Poker (as well as My OldBoy! emulator to play classic Pokémon games).

I don't play too many mobile games these days, but Plague, Inc., keeps me pretty occupied.

I think I saw a PS4 version of that in the PS Store sale earlier..

The trailer looked decent enough, I'll give it a go!

A few of my friends have recommended to play Old School RuneScape. I have tried it, it seems good but I need to get the hang of playing it on the mobile.

There’s also Fortnite and MapleStory which I have only started playing and enjoying it so far.

I'm looking for a couple of mobile game recommendations (Android) to keep me entertained on the move.

I've tried a few different ones and end up getting bored after a few plays, with the majority of them getting deleted.

At the moment I have Angry Birds, Evil Apples, Wheel, and Zynga Poker (as well as My OldBoy! emulator to play classic Pokémon games).
you can never be wrong with spider-man or fortnite

Meh, I dabbled with RuneScape on the PC and didn't really think much of it - not really my kind of game, never played Warcraft.

Fortnite on mobile? I thought it was just a console / PC game (again, never played it)?

I would like to go a different route and suggest a developer - Supercell. Every single game that they have is amazing but there are two that I'm sure you will love and those are Clash Royale and Brawl Stars. Brawl Stars is relatively new as well so you won't be too far behind everyone else when you start. And it's not as pay-to-win as other games which is great.

If you like Stranger Things, you should totally download the game. The gameplay is akin to adventure games from the SNES era, most notably The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (which I personally love) and the best part is that the game is actually somewhat challenging, not as easy as most mobile games.

These days I am so much more into mobile games than any other platform. This is simply because it is convenient and portable. There are a few mobile games that I am currently obsessing in. First, is Fortnite - best game ever on the face of all mobile phones. Heh. Then, there is the occasional Rules of Survival and Mobile Legends. Of course, although outdated I sometimes still play Clash of Clan and Candy Crush. :)

I suggest you play the hardest game ever. The name of the game is actually the Hardest Game Ever 2. I'm sure you will enjoy it but at the same time hate it. Some levels are super difficult but it will exercise your fingers and brain.

i rarely play mobile games on my mobile but what i recommend to you is mobile legends. a lot of people are going crazy over that game.

I don't play too many mobile games these days, but Plague, Inc., keeps me pretty occupied.

Exactly. My phone is my office and I can't keep playing games with it always because it kills my battery.

I only play one game using my phone and it's Top Eleven Football Manager.

You can play Minecraft PE or GTA San Andreas. These were like the best games on other platforms. Minecraft still has a lot of players, especially PC version. Gta San Andreas is maybe old, but gold. Mobile phone version has boosted graphics. Also if you like games like Minecraft, maybe you will like Terraria. I recommend you trying this one too.

Mobile Legends mostly I suggest for android. Best mobile game so far for many of my friends play whenever they are free. I played it myself, but in moderation, I don't want to be addicted to it because it's for me the most addicted game in town.

You may want to try Ragnarok Mobile. I haven't played the game yet but it looks kind of interesting, specially for all Ragnarok online players before. Many of my friends are playing this game and they seem to be having so much fun

You can play Minecraft PE or GTA San Andreas. These were like the best games on other platforms. Minecraft still has a lot of players, especially PC version. Gta San Andreas is maybe old, but gold. Mobile phone version has boosted graphics. Also if you like games like Minecraft, maybe you will like Terraria. I recommend you trying this one too.

I can still remember my time trying to play Minecraft, I actually did my best to get good at it but it was pretty obvious that I'm not that good at building stuffs and being creative. So, I had to quit the game.

I saw playspot world app and it says that you can earn real money there? More games to download and you can earn coins. So I tried to download Cookie jelly match. It has a similarity with candy crush. Funny, but the only games I knew was the simple one. Just to have something to play while stuck in the traffic.

I saw playspot world app and it says that you can earn real money there? More games to download and you can earn coins. So I tried to download Cookie jelly match. It has a similarity with candy crush. Funny, but the only games I knew was the simple one. Just to have something to play while stuck in the traffic.

I'm not the type of person that looks at making money from playing games. Gaming is just for fun to be. I wouldn't want to add the pressure of making money on it.

Well I don't know if it's really true in earning money. I just downloaded the app to have something to play if boredom strikes me.

Well I don't know if it's really true in earning money. I just downloaded the app to have something to play if boredom strikes me.

Alright. Look into it very well and be sure to know if it's true what they said about earning money with the game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back