What are the best MMORPGs to play in 2019?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
I used to be quite the avid Runescape player (RS3 only though, sorry old-schoolers!) and it's been awhile since I've delved myself deep into the realms of an MMORPG and I was wondering if there was any newer ones that I should pick up in particular. I do know that OSRS is still around and going strong but I'm sorry that I just cannot get myself into it lol, it just doesn't work for me. I'm looking for something Runescape-ish by way of the flow of the game though that might exist nowadays though if anyone has any suggestions?

I think you can try these games

Neverwinter
Black Desert Online

They are really big games to try. I could give you detailed reviews about them because you need to play them on your device and feel.
Hope you will find an interesting games for you. Good luck.

A little bit tangent but have you played anime based "Sword art online". Some people love it and some hate it. But it;s not that bad and it's worth checking out if you are into the MMORPG. I think for such games if you are into anime based games, that is worth trying.

Do you play any MMORPG's? I used to play World of Warcraft years ago when I was pregnant with my first kid, but I stopped because it was so addictive. Later on I got into Phantasy Star Online because my boyfriend ran a private server for it for a few years that I tried my best to help with and it was a game we could sit and play together when we weren't feeling like playing a game like Call of Duty. :) I don't really play any MMORPGs anymore because of lack of time and the fear of becoming addicted to one of them again. Do you play any MMORPGs? Which ones do you like? do you consider yourself addicted to them?

I generally don't play them a whole lot and when I do its usually with friends. That being said, there are games I devote some amount of time to like Elder Scrolls: Online or Final Fantasy XIV whenever I have time for them. While I have heard these rumors about "getting addicted" to a MMO (or any game for that matter) then I can't really say its a concept I am familiar with on a personal level so that has never been an issue for me.

I think lot of korean and japanese MMORPGs are out there. For example I play this one named kings raid and also elchronicle. Which are good RPGS and they seem to be changing each year with different type of campaigns and seasons. This is a good thing but I wish they can make it for the english users too.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back