Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

Mixed martial arts

Alexandoy

Feb 5, 2019
It looks like mixed martial arts is getting more popular than boxing. The audience enjoy watching the violence causing injuries to the mixed martial arts fighters. If you haven't seen UFC fights, they are more brutal than boxing. Look at boxing now with the smaller purses while the prizes for mixed martial arts are getting bigger. In UFC there is a bonus of $50k for the fight of the night and that's aside from the prize money.

Do you watch mixed martial arts or you still prefer boxing?

Heatman

Feb 1, 2019
NIGERIA
Boxing is the dangerous combat sports in the world today in my opinion. It's a sports for the tough hearted men and not for the chicken heart boys. Do I prefer boxing to mixed martial arts? The answer is a big yes.

burgosmichael2407

Feb 14, 2019
I still prefer boxing over mixed martial arts. Boxing is a more disciplined sports than MMA. I don't hear anybody in mixed martial arts that won a prize that is bigger than the prize of Manny Pacquiao in boxing.