News Mistwalker's Fantasian to release on Apple Arcade in 2021

Clout

Trophies
EqniDFMUwAElMjs

A happy new year! #FANTASIAN, the game we have been developing over the last 3 years is almost complete and is scheduled to be released on #AppleArcade this year. The game is an RPG that takes players through a unique world handcrafted dioramas: music by Mr. Uematsu. @AppleArcade

Sakaguchi and Uematsu said:
Hironobu Sakaguchi, Mistwalker
A happy new year!

FANTASIAN, the game we have been developing over the last three years is almost complete and is scheduled to be released on Apple Arcade this year.

The game is an RPG that takes players through a unique world handcrafted dioramas by professional sculptors featuring: music by Mr. Uematsu, an open-world scenario in the latter half of the game, a user interface designed specifically for touch panels (also compatible with controllers), and a unique set of characters.

Furthermore, a new system called the "Dimengeon" allows players to fight all the enemies at once instead of battling small mobs as they encounter them.

The game can be played on iPhone, iPad, mac, and AppleTV, and save data is shared across all devices. We are confident this will provide an intriguing experience as players can switch between mobile and desktop devices.

I hope you will all enjoy it!

Mr. Nobuo Uematsu, Dog Ear Records
A happy new year!

As I went into the music production of FANTASIAN,

I was ready to spend the most time and effort I had ever spent on a single game. Having that much passion and dedication led to more diverse music, which made me realize, "I never knew I could do something like this."

Whether it was Mr. Sakaguchi's passion for the game or it was "fate," I was able give everything I could to FANTASIAN.

Please look forward to it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back