Question Minecraft PE lagging on Samsung S10

ddtm102023

Trophies
Hi guys! I am new on joyfreak, but i need your help! I have a new Samsung Galaxy S10. I can play a lot of high quality games without lag, but i dont know why, but in Minecraft i have horrible fps, in a new world too. I tried lower settings, but still the same! Is there any solution? Or just should i wait for updates where they are fix this? Thank you guys, and sorry for my english :D

There are a few things you can try to improve the game's performance. First, clear the app cache by going to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Minecraft" > "Storage" > "Clear Cache". This can help remove any temporary data that may be affecting the game's performance. Also, make sure to disable power saving mode, as it can limit your phone's performance. Additionally, check for updates for both Minecraft and your phone's operating system, as updates can fix bugs and improve performance. If none of these solutions work, you may need to wait for a future update from the game's developers. And don't worry about your English - it's great!

If Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE) is lagging on your Samsung S10, there are several steps you can take to try to improve its performance:

1. Close Background Apps: Make sure there are no other apps running in the background that could be consuming resources. You can close them by accessing the recent apps menu and swiping them away.
  2. Restart the Device: Sometimes, simply restarting your phone can clear up any temporary issues that might be causing lag.
  3. Update Minecraft PE: Ensure that you have the latest version of Minecraft PE installed from the Google Play Store. Developers often release updates to improve performance and fix bugs.
  4. Lower Graphics Settings: In Minecraft PE, go to the settings menu and lower the graphics settings such as render distance, fancy graphics, and other visual effects. This can reduce the strain on your device's hardware and improve performance.
  5. Allocate More RAM: In Minecraft PE settings, if there's an option to allocate more RAM, consider increasing it. However, this might not be available depending on your device and version of the game.
  6. Free Up Storage Space: Ensure that your device has enough free storage space. Delete any unnecessary apps, photos, or videos that you no longer need.
  7. Disable Fancy Graphics: Turn off fancy graphics and fancy leaves in the video settings of Minecraft PE. This can significantly improve performance on lower-end devices.
  8. Close Unused Apps: Make sure you don't have unnecessary apps running in the background while playing Minecraft PE. This can free up resources for the game.
  9. Update System Software: Ensure that your Samsung S10 has the latest system software updates installed. These updates can include performance optimizations and bug fixes that may improve Minecraft PE's performance.
  10. Check for Overheating: If your device is overheating, it can throttle performance to prevent damage. Make sure your phone isn't getting too hot while playing. If it is, try playing in a cooler environment or using a cooling pad.
  11. Factory Reset: If none of the above steps work, you may consider performing a factory reset on your Samsung S10. However, be sure to backup your data before doing so, as this will erase all data on your device.
By following these steps, you should be able to improve the performance of Minecraft PE on your Samsung S10 and enjoy a smoother gaming experience.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back