Minecraft offers free educational content in response to coronavirus

eudcational.jpg

Minecraft is offering a number of free educational content in response to the coronavirus crisis.

Educators around the world are doing everything they can to provide digital lessons for the half a billion students who are out of school due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is not an easy task and we want to do our part to help keep young minds sharp and stimulated.
~Sofia Dankis at Microsoft.

If you head over to the Minecraft Marketplace, you will find some of our favorite lessons from Minecraft: Education Edition in a brand new Education category. These educational worlds can be played on your own, with your kids, parents or friends. From the comfort of your home, you can tour the International Space Station or even explore the inside of a human eye.
Those with Minecraft for Bedrock can access the worlds on all the following platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Windows PC, iOS, Android, Windows MR, Kindle Fire, Fire TV, Gear VR and Oculus Rift.

Never played minecraft educational edition. I guess this must be school and college specific offers. Not that I need to take those games as for something learning objective or others. I guess must be good for some users.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back