Minecraft now playable in Minecraft

minecraft-now-playable-in-minecraft.jpg

Minecraft is now playable in Minecraft, thanks to YouTuber Fundy.

The YouTuber shows off the creation in the video found below. Currently, the Minecraft in Minecraft is running at 20 frames-per-second (FPS).

Fundy's video description reads:
So I made Minecraft in Minecraft, where I code a plugin / mod / datapack that allows me to play the game Minecraft in Minecraft itself. This was a lot of fun and took a lot of time to make, so I really hope you enjoyed it! It also featured two of my friends Krinios and Sneegsnag.

Minecraft is available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Windows PC, iOS and Android devices. We’ll let you know when the mod is available for you to try out.

The first thing that came to my mind when I read the post title was: *insert Inception foghorn sound effect*. :ROFLMAO:
In any case, I'll take a look at the video and try to download the mod so I can play Minecraft in Minecraft.

Sandbox inside the sandbox is kind of painful for brain I assume. I guess that would be only playable by people who are into the sandbox games a lot longer and don't mind the game like this. I personally can't play cascaded sandbox levels.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back