Microsoft Flight Simulator set to release on August 18

microsoft-flight-simulator-set-to-release-on-august-18.jpg

Microsoft Flight Simulator release date has been set for August 18, Microsoft and Asobo Studios have confirmed.

Jorg Neumann, Head of Microsoft Flight Simulator, said:
We have been thrilled and humbled by the support and dedication that has fueled the Flight Sim community for the past 38 years. Since the launch of the very first Microsoft Flight Simulator in 1982, we knew it was finally the right time to develop the next-generation version of Microsoft Flight Simulator. We have the right tools, technology, partners and hardware to release the most realistic and authentic flight simulator to date.

While Microsoft Flight Simulator is offered for free as part of an Xbox Game Pass subscription, it’s also offered in the following paid formats:
  • The Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition ($59.99 USD), which includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. The Standard Edition will be available on day one with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).
  • The Deluxe Edition ($89.99 USD), which includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator’s standard edition plus five additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and five additional handcrafted international airports.
  • The Premium Deluxe Edition ($119.99 USD), which includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition plus 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 10 additional handcrafted international airports.

Microsoft Flight Simulator heads to Windows PC on August 18.

I'll be getting my copy but most probably the SE will be enough for me.

Looks pretty good. It's a shame that my laptop is not good enough for the game. Hopefully, we can get a proper flight simulator for PlayStation at some point. I know Xbox Series X will get one.

It's all hype talk at the moment with the flight community :) Damn it's going to be sooooooooooo big.

Noticed they are adding 10 more locations and the planes. Though nothing about the specific models of the planes have been released as of yet. But the airport maps would be leaked I am sure maybe in the youtube gameplay or some sort of youtube reveals from the microsoft team.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back