Microsoft Flight Simulator physical edition includes 10 discs worth 90GB

microsoft-flight-simulator-physical-edition-includes-10-discs-worth-90gb.jpg

Microsoft Flight Simulator physical edition includes 10 discs worth 90GB of data and will still require an internet connection to download more data as one plays.

The physical version will include “the simulator code itself” along with “the world and aircraft delivered by Microsoft,” according to Aerosoft’s Mathijs Kok.

Furthermore, you’ll need an internet connection when starting the game to ensure you can also draw from the same two petabytes of Bing data available.

Kok continued:
When you install, the sim will updates all files immediately from the servers and you will get the very latest code for the simulator itself and all content is updated. This is very much a simulator that depends on the cloud if you want to use it to its full potential. So the boxed version makes it possible for people on a slower internet connection to get the sim installed without downloading the ‘content’.

Microsoft Flight Simulator heads to Windows PC on August 18. A detailed listing of the airports available in each version can be found below:

microsoft-flight-simulator-physical-edition-includes-10-discs-worth-90gb-1.jpg

It's like 150gb in total and the discs only have a max sized each.

Depends what version also, I beat standard will be on the disc and if you have the other two versions you need to download. I beat the time you have addons and whatnot it is like almost 400gb if not more.

And it still takes up less space than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare lol

90GB is a huge download and consider that there is also going to be DLC at some point and additional mods. These guys assume that gamers should have like 1TB HD all the time. I mean these days game studios are not optimizing the games instead just increasing the size.

Sim not game and my FLight sim that's p3d is 190gb LOL ANd have another 5gb to 10gb or more of addons that I haven't got installed

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back