Microsoft cuts off staff at Inside Xbox and Mixer

E3 month is supposed to celebrate games and gamers, not fire the gaming staff! This sucks and I hope the people affected land on their feet.

I think if there is any internal issue, sure company needs to fire people. That's part of life. We lose our jobs we have to move on. We can't make everything part of social justice games.

It's a shame and it's never nice to see something like this but I guess it's not too surprising. I mean, it's a normal part of life. Hopefully they will be able to find another job soon.

Always sad to hear people losing theur job. I hope they find something soon.

I hope MS also improves Inside Xbox. I won’t be surprise they take more inspiration from the Nintendo Direct format ( as Sony did ).

E3 month is supposed to celebrate games and gamers, not fire the gaming staff! This sucks and I hope the people affected land on their feet.

My earnest wish is for them to get employed almost immediately. This is because for them to have worked at Microsoft shows they are quality in the first place!

I think in order for Microsoft to get better they do have to fire a lot of unnecessary position and focus on positions that convert for them in money. otherwise news like these would come out every now and then.

Wow, Microsoft are going around in circles.. It's 2012 all over again (I still miss watching Dan and Andy!).

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back