News Microsoft asks Xbox Series customers if they would like PS5's DualSense features on its controllers

Rum

Trophies
dualsense-wireless-controller_50544012768_o-1024x1024.jpg

Microsoft is using a customer experience survey to ask Xbox Series X/S owners if they would like to see any PlayStation controller features made available for its consoles.

In a questionnaire distributed to customers who have purchased Xbox Series X/S consoles, one question appears to be canvassing interest in PS5’s DualSense controller, which launched in November and has been widely praised for features including its adaptive triggers.

“I am aware of features on PlayStation controllers that I wish were on the controller that came with this console,” reads one statement in the survey, which respondents are asked to agree or disagree with.

The DualSense is an amazing controller and I'm sure Xbox owners will love to have something similar

TBH I find it a little too bulky. I also really dislike the cutout PS button. As far as features I can't really tell anything about it. I've never liked triggers (I don't play shooters or games that really needed it) so it's not a big deal for me. PS4 controller was just perfect IMO.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back