Discussion Michael Does Life talks about The Last of Us Part II on Skype

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
He should be going live any minute now, so call in tonight if you have anything to say about The Last of Us Part II. He typically talks about Resident Evil as well.

I read about this even before, but looks like the video didn't last long sadly.

Unfortunately, he said he couldn't log into Skype. He should be going live again today. He has a new format he wanted to test out. I only contribute if the subject interests me. His other streams with Dillon in the Details are usually better.

Unfortunately, he said he couldn't log into Skype. He should be going live again today. He has a new format he wanted to test out. I only contribute if the subject interests me. His other streams with Dillon in the Details are usually better.
Where can we catch him next? I’d like to call in and give me views on the game

He did a live stream on Thursday about Cyberpunk 2077. If you want to know when he's going to be live again, hit the notifier bell for receiving both posts and videos, so you know when he's scheduled to go on the air. He normally advertises on his community tab when he's gonna go live, and when he's about to go live, there's a new countdown. Usually, it's around 11 PM GMT unless he's talking about a specific event. So where he resides, it's about 6 or 7 EST. He also sometimes does streams with his friend, Dillon.

Michael's Skype ID is michaeldoeslife with no spaces...

He did a live stream on Thursday about Cyberpunk 2077. If you want to know when he's going to be live again, hit the notifier bell for receiving both posts and videos, so you know when he's scheduled to go on the air. He normally advertises on his community tab when he's gonna go live, and when he's about to go live, there's a new countdown. Usually, it's around 11 PM GMT unless he's talking about a specific event. So where he resides, it's about 6 or 7 EST. He also sometimes does streams with his friend, Dillon.

Michael's Skype ID is michaeldoeslife with no spaces...

i subed him but do u get paid for promoting his channel or something?

Not really. He doesn't even have moderators. There's pros and cons to that.

I should warn you that a lot of trolls invade his live streams. Normally he didn't block them before, but even he started to get fed up of idiots posting the same comments when he relied on the audience to update him, as he has to work two phones at once outside.

I suspect some viewers are jealous of me too. When I call in, they say rude things in the chat like, "This is gonna be a long call", or "You can be kind of annoying", etc. Yet at least I have the balls to say how I really feel about Resident Evil.

Not really. He doesn't even have moderators. There's pros and cons to that.

I should warn you that a lot of trolls invade his live streams. Normally he didn't block them before, but even he started to get fed up of idiots posting the same comments when he relied on the audience to update him, as he has to work two phones at once outside.

I suspect some viewers are jealous of me too. When I call in, they say rude things in the chat like, "This is gonna be a long call", or "You can be kind of annoying", etc. Yet at least I have the balls to say how I really feel about Resident Evil.
il have to tune in next time he talks about tlou2

Yeah. I was hoping he'd do another stream tomorrow night, as I get paid then. His super chat feature is really cool.

I learned something new tonight from some random YouTuber. ?

Correcting the spelling of "Konami" makes one a 'slurper' now.

OK, but what's a slurper? ?

The world is full of arseholes...

Yeah. I was hoping he'd do another stream tomorrow night, as I get paid then. His super chat feature is really cool.

I learned something new tonight from some random YouTuber. ?

Correcting the spelling of "Konami" makes one a 'slurper' now.

OK, but what's a slurper? ?

The world is full of arseholes...
lol this guy sounds like a jerk

He is. Check his comments. ?

I've been left in suspense as to what a "slurper" is. I take it he meant shills. But I'm sure you get them in Burger King, when they're drinking their milkshake too fast. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back