Metroid Prime 4 release has delayed - Trailer included

Nova

Trophies
So it seems the game is delayed and it would be released in 2020. Though I do see the point of the game being boring if it does not match with the modern needs. But overall I guess game is good. Check the trailer.

I highly doubt this is a 2020 title, I forget if it was this year or last year that Nintendo had to kill all development on the game and restart it since it wasn't matching up to standards.

Yes it was meant to be this year, oct 2019 but they delayed it as per the news.

As far as I know, no proper gameplay footage has been really shown related to this game, so as a fan trailer and dream collector edition, it is an interesting interpretation and a good animation.

I agree with Demon Skeith that given the complete restart of the project, it will probably take more than just a year for it to be fully ready.

I am sure it would take mid of the next year. But I guess they must be making more DLC content too.

I am sure it would take mid of the next year. But I guess they must be making more DLC content too.

maybe, if they reuse the assets of the scrapped version. Depends how far they went back into development.

That is a point. I am guessing they could be making the battle royale or capture the flag type of stuff because that kind of sells. we really don't know though. we are all just guessing.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back