Metro Exodus Releases February 15

rhems091

Newcomer
Trophies
Metro Exodus is the third game in this criminally underappreciated post apocalyptic fps series, transporting you to the irradiated ruins of modern civilization, now teeming with mutated animals, which somehow still manage to look beautiful in a bleak, desolate kind of way. You play as a hardened survivor slowly making your way across Russia during a harsh nuclear winter, fending off gigantic rats in abandoned subway tunnels and scavenging for supplies topside. Just be sure to keep an eye out for any radioactive bears that could get the jump on you.

Ahhh, Metro. Finally a new installment. I can't wait to see what innovative gameplay or plot will it have.

What gets me is that Exodus was a staple on my suggested list on Steam for months. It was probably showing up for a number of other users as well.
So they got their marketing done and now they're bailing. Classy. Really classy. And the supposed price cut just screams of a fat paycheck from Epic, since the dev and publisher clearly won't benefit in any way from the 12% cut Epic offers.

Metro Exodus is the third game in this criminally underappreciated post apocalyptic fps series, transporting you to the irradiated ruins of modern civilization, now teeming with mutated animals, which somehow still manage to look beautiful in a bleak, desolate kind of way. You play as a hardened survivor slowly making your way across Russia during a harsh nuclear winter, fending off gigantic rats in abandoned subway tunnels and scavenging for supplies topside. Just be sure to keep an eye out for any radioactive bears that could get the jump on you.

Seriously, the game has been criminally underappreciated just like you mentioned above. With all the good work the developers have done so far in the game, it deserves a good recognition.

From what I know they will release it around 15 February, I will sure look it on Steam, I am sure I will find it there. Exodus is an interesting and catchy game, it worth buying it.

From what I know they will release it around 15 February, I will sure look it on Steam, I am sure I will find it there. Exodus is an interesting and catchy game, it worth buying it.

The good thing about the game is that it's not too expensive to purchase and it's very exciting to play.

My experience with the game so far has been very satisfying to the best of my knowledge.

I haven't tried Metro Exodus games but I heard a lot of good opinions about it. It maybe underappreciated but am sure it's still a good game. It is definitely a fun and thrill gaming activity. A gamer know his standard and what satisfy him in a game. I love a game that's interesting with different characters with high level of difficulty. I look forward to try this gaming video in due time.

However the game is no longer available on Steam.

" Notice: Later today, sales of Metro Exodus will be discontinued on Steam due to a publisher decision to make the game exclusive to another PC store. "

The news from the official website was shared on Reddit.

The developer and publisher have assured us that all prior sales of the game on Steam will be fulfilled on Steam, and Steam owners will be able to access the game and any future updates or DLC through Steam.

We think the decision to remove the game is unfair to Steam customers, especially after a long pre-sale period. We apologize to Steam customers that were expecting it to be available for sale through the February 15th release date, but we were only recently informed of the decision and given limited time to let everyone know. "

I'm really not sure what i think about them jumping off steam at the last minute i mean sure steam ain't great but it kinda seems like a dick move on the devs part.

More money goes to the debs. Steam is lazy and this is what happens. Milking game companies for money. Ob v they will take the better deal at epic.

Reading this made me want to replay the original Metro... Sometimes when you finish a really good game you still have the feelings that you didn't squeeze all the juicy from it entirely. Should I replay? :D

I have checked it's walkthrough and I have to agree. That it is definitely underappreciated. The creatures and the mission to survive. That seems to be not much appreciated by many game reviewers. Anyone who plays the game for few minutes. I am sure you would fall in love with the game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back