Men in Black International Review (2019)

Jedi

Trophies

It's one of those films that I'll probably wait around and watch when it comes to a streaming service that I'm a member of.

yeah its not something I bother with in theaters, I'll wait till a tv channel airs it.

It was an OK watch at the very best.

I'm someone who loves the franchise as a whole but honestly, they didn't get this one right.

I liked SOME of theeffects and aliens in the film but honestly, this movie can't hold a candle to the others.

I very much doubt there will be a follow on from this as I can't see it pulling in enough money, we (my Mrs and I) watched it on opening weekend and the cinema screen was nearly empty.

Those that were there, I very much doubt went home recommending it to their friends and family members.

It was an OK watch at the very best.

I'm someone who loves the franchise as a whole but honestly, they didn't get this one right.

I liked SOME of theeffects and aliens in the film but honestly, this movie can't hold a candle to the others.

I very much doubt there will be a follow on from this as I can't see it pulling in enough money, we (my Mrs and I) watched it on opening weekend and the cinema screen was nearly empty.

Those that were there, I very much doubt went home recommending it to their friends and family members.

So you think the makers of this movie didn't really watch the source material much?

So you think the makers of this movie didn't really watch the source material much?

I think they got lazy and complacent.

People are saying it was always going to be rubbish without Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones but there are a dozen movies that have been remaked or sequeled and done well without the original actors. That wasn't the issue.

The movie was generall trash with a weak and predictable storyline. I figured out the bad guy within minutes of watching the movie.

Doubt I will ever watch this. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are the MIB Franchise IMO.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back