Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered listing leaked on Czech website

mass-effect-trilogy-remastered-listing-leaked.jpg

A Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered listing has leaked on Herni-Svet’s website, a Czech retailer, leading fans to believe the title will soon head to PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC.

The listing, now removed (apart from the PC version), was shared via Twitter which shows a box art for all three versions of the game. Each box prominently features the male version of protagonist Commander Shepard.

EA and BioWare have yet to confirmed the release of the Trilogy of original Mass Effect games; we’ll keep you updated as we learn more.

Mass Effect was first released on Xbox 360 in 2007, followed by Mass Effect 2 on Xbox 360 and Windows PC in 2010 and finally Mass Effect 3 on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC in 2012.

It's been the worst kept secret from BioWare, so it's not a surprise that it would leak again, I just hope it actually finally drops, I wouldn't mind playing the triology again, might as well play it remastered!

It's been the worst kept secret from BioWare, so it's not a surprise that it would leak again, I just hope it actually finally drops, I wouldn't mind playing the triology again, might as well play it remastered!
Have to agree with you I don't see why they don't announce it and show it off build a bit of hype for it

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back