Mass Effect Legendary Edition update has fixed a number of issues including Paramour Achievement and Trophy trackers, and kill count trackers.
The bugged Paramour Achievement and Trophy issue was first reported back on 17 May.
In addition to these improved trackers, a number of other bugs have been corrected. Full patch notes are below.
Mass Effect Legendary Edition 8 June 2021 patch notes
- English spoken dialogue can now be selected separately from subtitle language
- Resolved issues with unlocking some achievements/trophies, such as the Paramours or kill count trackers
- Corrected pre-rendered cutscenes that were darker than intended after the previous update
- Wireless headsets/devices no longer cause issues with the Xbox launcher
- Improved PC performance across various hardware configurations, including on Virmire
- Fixed an issue on PC where non-standard characters in the operating system’s username would prevent the game from launching
- Removed the dependency on the AVX instruction set in the launcher
- Other minor calibrations and fixes, including some instances of crashing
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from reaching the max level
- Fixed an issue where tier VII Spectre – Master Gear was inaccessible
- Various collision improvements
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the ability to interact with objects
- Lowered audio volume on Mass Relay load screens
- Improved eye animations for male characters in some scenes
Mass Effect 2
- Toned down the intensity of fog on Illium
- Fixed an issue where a character’s eyes at the end of the Overlord DLC were unintentionally red
- Reduced the max credits that can be carried from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2 down to 100k for a more balanced early-game progression
- Credit carryover maximum now matches carryover from the original release
Mass Effect 3
- Resolved an issue where English dialogue no longer played during the Citadel DLC for German and Italian localizations
- Fixed an issue where some key characters weren’t appearing as intended during the Citadel DLC
Mass Effect Legendary Edition is available on PS4, Xbox One, (also compatible on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S) and Windows PC via EA Play and Steam.