Mass Effect Legendary Edition confirmed for 2021

mass-effect-legendary-edition-2021.jpg

Mass Effect Legendary Edition was today confirmed by BioWare and EA for 2021. The title will bundle the first three Mass Effect titles on PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC.

The titles will offer “forward compatibility and targeted enhancements” on PS5, Xbox Series X and Series S, and will also “include single-player base content and DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3, plus promo weapons, armors, and packs – all remastered and optimized for 4k Ultra HD.”

BioWare has promised more information on Mass Effect Legendary Edition in 2021.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition heads to PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC from mid-2021.

Too bad it's not coming out till 2021, I know some people who would love to play it sooner.

Would love to see it drop sooner, even though I own all three games, seeing them remastered will be something special, especially the first one!

Too bad it's not coming out till 2021, I know some people who would love to play it sooner.
Particularly me. The first Mass Effect is the whole reason I got an Xbox 360 In the first place. One of my favorite games of all time.

Particularly me. The first Mass Effect is the whole reason I got an Xbox 360 In the first place. One of my favorite games of all time.
Same here, Bioware RPGs are just fantastic and I'm looking forward to replaying this trilogy!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back