Reviews Make your voice cooler with Voice Changer for Android

volio2021

Trophies
Hi everyone, I don't know if anyone is tired of having to contact friends and lovers via messages like me? I am working far away from my friends and lover, so I have no other way to contact other than by phone. Sometimes I want to make my relationship a little more surprising and fun, but it's pretty difficult. But necessity is the mother of invention, I found the Voice Changer application of the Gomin Mobile store - a very cool voice changer application. Thanks to this application, my conversation with my lover and my friends becomes a lot more interesting. Because I like its features so much, I have to share it with everyone right now.

51530506729_f5c21066b5_b.jpg

First of all, I have to mention its amazing ability to change voices. There must be about 20 voice effects for you to change. Writing these lines, I remember the voice of my girl friend laughing when she heard the chipmunk voice message I sent her. Admittedly, this is an extremely effective way to coax your lover, you should try now. Besides, Voice Changer also has pretty cool voice effects such as: adjust male voice to female voice and vice versa, duck voice, alien voice, minion voice, drunk voice, helium voice... In general it is a lot. Very suitable for teasing friends and lover.

Besides, Voice Changer also has more than 20 sound effects. These are all familiar and common sound effects, which can be mentioned as: rain, thunder, wind blowing, people's voices, clapping hands, camera sounds, etc. If you want to edit simple videos and audios, this is definitely an extremely good choice to try.

Another thing I like about Gomin Mobile's Voice Changer more than other applications is that it's extremely easy and convenient to use.
- Support recording directly on the phone
- Edit the length of audio or cut audio right at the app
- Support to edit available audio files in the device
- Export files quickly, high quality, easy to use file format
- Share instantly via Messenger, Zalo… or any app you want

In short, I highly recommend everyone to try Gomin Mobile's Voice Changer. I find this to be a highly applicable, easy-to-use application that is extremely necessary for long-distance couples, like me. Sometimes just a slightly different way of conveying makes the conversation much more interesting and engaging. I have recommended Voice Changer to many friends and relatives, everyone's feedback is very interesting. Please try to download the application and see if you like it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back