Magic: Legends gameplay revealed

Assassin of madness

Newcomer
Trophies
Cryptic and perfect world, the minds behind such games as Neverwinter and Star trek online, have turned there attention to magic the gathering. So far there's only been some drops of information from gamerinformers but omg, it looks amazing it's a top down action rpg with a card system combat that is always on rotation. Here's a link to one of the previewed gameplay there's more details on this channle

It looks awesome! Kind of reminds me of Black Desert! What platform is it on? When was it released? I might have to check it out!

It looks awesome! Kind of reminds me of Black Desert! What platform is it on? When was it released? I might have to check it out!
It will be on PS4 Xbox one and pc 2020 is the only releases date info, but if you head to there website (playmagiclegends.com) you can sign up to a beta and I'm hyped it looks epic

It will be on PS4 Xbox one and pc 2020 is the only releases date info, but if you head to there website (playmagiclegends.com) you can sign up to a beta and I'm hyped it looks epic
Perfect! I’ll head over there and sign up! Looks absolutely epic! Glad it’s on the PS4, prefer sitting on my coach and playing!

Solo and groups of 3 is main aim wich has me hyped maybe we could team up on release
I really enjoy group games! So this has me hyped up already! I need to look into what kinds of classes there are and what there cons and pros.

I really enjoy group games! So this has me hyped up already! I need to look into what kinds of classes there are and what there cons and pros.
There is 2 classes on there site but more to come. Only con IV seen is lack of detail on microtransactions but I belive it'll be handled fairly

There is 2 classes on there site but more to come. Only con IV seen is lack of detail on microtransactions but I belive it'll be handled fairly
The Geomancer sounds like the kind of class id go for! What one will you play as?

The Geomancer draws upon the power of the earth to pummel enemies in close quarters with devastating stone and lava attacks. They are capable of absorbing blows that would otherwise incapacitate other Planeswalkers with their rock shield. Geomancers prefer to call upon creatures like goblins, kavu, and earth elementals.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back