Lorien - A video game music composer

My new composition for the trailer of Nier Reincarnation :

Nier in mobile version, I don't really know what it's going to look like...I'm a bit apprehensive, especially since there's going to be stories of micro transactions in the game, what do you think about it ? :D

But I'm looking forward to the release of Nier Replicant! :eek:

My new composition for the trailer of Spiritfarer :

Spiritfarer - A cozy management game about dying.

Play as Stella, ferrymaster to the deceased, a Spiritfarer. Build a boat to explore the world, then befriend and care for spirits before finally releasing them into the afterlife.

Experience moving, emotional stories filled with unforgettable moments. Spend relaxing quality time with your spirit passengers, create lasting memories, and, ultimately, learn how to say goodbye to your cherished friends. What will you leave behind?

The game looks interesting and original but it's the kind of game that makes you want to cry every time a spirit leaves... ... :eek:

You are super talented man. It's impressive. I'm french to but i'll keep talking in english in this forum. I'm a game dev and i can tell your music is really good. I will release a new game soon and i will need more musics, but i need electro/synthwave music. Too bad you don't seem to do this style I would have liked to work with you.

You are super talented man. It's impressive. I'm french to but i'll keep talking in english in this forum. I'm a game dev and i can tell your music is really good. I will release a new game soon and i will need more musics, but i need electro/synthwave music. Too bad you don't seem to do this style I would have liked to work with you.

Thanks a lot, it's heartwarming to see that you appreciate my songs, I'm interested in your game, if you want to tell me more we can maybe make a try for synthwave or electro, I'm not closed in terms of musical style, and I haven't posted all my songs on my soundcloud ! You can mp me if you want my discord for example to talk a little bit ! Let me know, Have a nice day !

Thanks a lot, it's heartwarming to see that you appreciate my songs, I'm interested in your game, if you want to tell me more we can maybe make a try for synthwave or electro, I'm not closed in terms of musical style, and I haven't posted all my songs on my soundcloud ! You can mp me if you want my discord for example to talk a little bit ! Let me know, Have a nice day !
Look your DM

My new composition for the game Story of Seasons : Friend of Mineral Town

I've always been a fan of the Harvest Moon license as a kid, so when I saw that a remake of Mineral Town released in 2003 was about to come out, I had to compose music for that release... :)

Now the Harvest Moon license is not at all what it used to be, but the old devs have taken over with the Story of Seasons license which is much more faithful to what the license used to be, I highly recommend it, it's an excellent farm management game, quiet and exotic. :love:

My new composition for the game Story of Seasons : Friend of Mineral Town

I've always been a fan of the Harvest Moon license as a kid, so when I saw that a remake of Mineral Town released in 2003 was about to come out, I had to compose music for that release... :)

Now the Harvest Moon license is not at all what it used to be, but the old devs have taken over with the Story of Seasons license which is much more faithful to what the license used to be, I highly recommend it, it's an excellent farm management game, quiet and exotic. :love:

Amazing!! Can't wait to see more!

My new composition for the trailer of The Gardens Between :

The Gardens Between is a surreal adventure / puzzle game that follows Arina and Frendt, two faithful friends who find themselves in a mysterious world composed of beautiful garden islands.

Have you already tested the game? It's always restful and relaxing this type of game in general, but it's important that the difficulty is well dosed, too easy and it can quickly become boring. :D

Good listening ! :)

My new composition for the trailer of Project Athia to be released on PS5 :

The game looks very ambitious, and with the new capabilities of the PS5 and a new studio created by Square Enix, it promises a lot of good elements, there's more than enough to hope that the project will see the light of day and not be cancelled along the way ! :)

My new composition for the trailer of Among Trees :

Among Trees is a dynamic little sandbox survival game set in a colorful and vibrant wild world. Explore a colorful world that breathes life. From dense forests to dark caves.

The game appeals to me a lot, it looks soothing, it seems really nice to walk around and explore this pretty forest, a little nugget to discover on paper, see what the gameplay looks like though! :)

My new composition for the trailer of the game Cris Tales :

Cris Tales is a gorgeous, indie love letter to classic JRPGs with a new perspective. Peer into the past, act in the present, and watch as your choices dynamically change the future -- all on one screen as you play!

The game comes out at the end of the year and for an independent game it looks really promising. However, I'm a bit afraid it's a bit messy in terms of the display, since on one screen they're going to handle the past, present and future, and they have a very original DA... But it has the merit of proposing something else at least, seeing what it gives in the game ! :)

What do you think about it ?

My new composition for the trailer of the game Sea of Thieves :

Sea of Thieves invites you to live like a pirate. Navigation, battles, exploration and plundering will be on the menu of the day to forge your name in piracy. As your role is not defined in advance, you are free to evolve and interact with other players according to your desires.

I've enjoyed this week with the fresh sea air and some pirate stories.

The game has come a long way since the release in 2018, there are always massive additions, it's a shame it was only released on PC and Xbox, it would gain in popularity if we could get it for PS4 and Switch!

What do you think of my composition? :D

I already had some of your work, and some of this was stuff I was planning on getting at some point without knowing who it was.

If you look at the Summer in Mara prologue (on steam), I left a review that said even if I don't get the game (my mind wasn't made up) I was probably going to look for the soundtrack.

I already had some of your work, and some of this was stuff I was planning on getting at some point without knowing who it was.

If you look at the Summer in Mara prologue (on steam), I left a review that said even if I don't get the game (my mind wasn't made up) I was probably going to look for the soundtrack.

I'm not sure I understand, I don't want there to be any misunderstanding, I'm not the official composer of these games, I use the trailers to illustrate my music and to show my skills in the hope of being hired to create my soundtrack !

If you buy the Summer in Mara soundtrack, I didn't compose any song on it, I just created the music for the trailer I put here ^^

After this it was very clear and that you think my music is good to be in the final game and that you would decide to buy the music without even playing the game, it's very flattering for me and I thank you very much, it's very encouraging to know that, and it lets me hope to find a job in industry one day!

Oh, that maybe my mistake then. I'll come back and listen later. Sorry. I indeed thought you were claiming to be the composer. But I'll give it a listen and give you my opinion latter today or soon after.

Ok, now I have an opinion, And that opinion is, I'm not picking up anything right now because circumstances are bout to force me to be very tight with my money. But, if you have a bandcamp, you should link it because I'd love to add some of this to my collection and would be happy to pay for it, when I am able. I'd even add it to my "game" playlist, which is all game music either OSTs or remixes or a handful of tracks like yours, concept pieces made by people that would like to make music for games. (MothQueen has some pretty decent stuff I picked up a while back, and she does compositions for game ideas rather than actual games from what I can tell)

Thank you for the suggestion,
I hadn't even thought about using Bandcamp, it can be a good way for me to share my songs and get to know a little more while slightly financing the material necessary for good composition practice! I'll check the site to do this properly and cleanly and then I'll share the link with you !
Thank you very much for taking the time to listen to what I do !

My new composition for the trailer of Greak : Memories of Azur

Take the role of three siblings and use their unique skills to escape the Urlag invasion on the lands of Azur
Greak is a SinglePlayer side-scrolling adventure in which the player alternates control of the three characters, guiding each of them independently through an interconnected world.

The game looks great, you can strongly feel the Hollow Knight's imprint on the game,
The graphics are handmade... The gameplay looks interesting and dynamic, I'm really looking forward to try it, I hope it will be as good as Hollow Knight !

My new composition for the Dark Souls Trilogy trailer :

Here's the video game license that is known to be the one that pushes all the players in their final entrenchment due to the slightly higher difficulty than the other current video game productions :p

It allowed me to compose a music a bit more nervous than usual, I've been composing in a more delicate style lately, with this piece I wanted to vary a bit what I was proposing.

I take this opportunity to tell you that I also launched my Patreon page today : Lorien is creating Video game music, Feedback your song, Personalized follow up | Patreon
I followed the recommendations of some people who like my songs and suggested me to create a page, in exchange of a small amount of money you can have access among others to the WAV files of my songs if you want to listen to my music and support me in my activity and my dream to become a video game composer ! :giggle:

Good listening !

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back