Lorien - A video game music composer

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked my piece! I'm not the official composer of the games though, I use trailers as a portfolio to show my work!
Yeah I figured that you are not developer of the content. I was referring to the audio used in the AV clips. It is a good content from your side.

Thank you very much !

My new composition for Hollow Knight SilkSong :

I waited a bit before buying Hollow Knight, but it was such a revelation and a great game on all aspects that I'm going to take day 1 the sequel which should be out soon !

Here are two new composition tonight, for the game Ori and the Blind forest :

Don't hesitate to give me your opinion !
Good evening ! ?

Thank you very much ! It's very nice to read this !

I would love to be able to compose a whole soundtrack with my music, to be able to work in depth and express everything I can musically, it must be such a wonderful feeling to play a video game with your music inside... I hope one day... ?

What kinda game would you make it for?
There's some interesting work and a personal touch to bring to each game, but if I had to say one like that, it would be all the games with fantastic DA and atmosphere, Ori or Hollow Knight are good examples !

My new composition for the trailer of the game Sea of Stars :

My new composition for the game Summer in Mara :

It's good to have colorful graphics like this these days. ?

My new composition for the trailer of the game Windbound :

The game look really great ! I will take it on the release ! :)

My new composition for the trailer of the video game Dordogne which will be released in 2021 and which is in competition for the Game's Cup in the Boss category :

The game is gorgeous, it's nice to see French publishers going out of their way to offer innovative games,
The Art Direction is amazing, it really makes you want to have access to the game, 2021.. it's going to be far...
You can support the project by voting for them at the Game's Cup if you want to give them a hand !

Here's the pitch:

Dordogne is a narrative adventure game in which you play as Mimi, a 32-year-old woman visiting the house of her recently deceased grandmother. As a souvenir of the childhood summers Mimi spent with her in Dordogne, her grandmother left her letters and puzzles to solve, to remind her to make the most out of life.

My new composition for the trailer of Holmgang :

The game has a fundraising campaign right now on Kickstarter if you want to know more about it ! :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back