News Lord of the Rings: Rise to War Announced for Mobile

Nova

Trophies
There is going to be a mobile version of the The Lord of the Rings: Rise to War game. There is also official tweet regarding this. You can check out the tweet below. Not a big fan of their movies and the game series. But I am sure there must be other users who may find it useful.

The game aims to be "visually stunning and completely faithful," NetEase said in a press release. The game will feature "iconic characters and locations" from The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King. It's set in the Third Age, which is a 3000-year period that culminated with the defeat of Sauron at the end of the War for the Ring.
Source Gamespot

Mobile game development of The Lord of the Rings: Rise to War - interesting.

Gotta play on cell phone when bored.

sounds like it will be a good game, shame its for mobile.
The console and the PC versions are already out. Its just that they are porting it for mobile now. Just like switch porting happens for most of the games lately. Android and iOS porting is happening now for the LOR games. It's same like you can see with the call of duty mobile.

Damn, this completely makes up for the lack of E3 this year. Pack it up boys, cancel Cyberpunk, scrap the new Netgear PS5, just throw my ass off a bridge now, call master chief to tell him we're good, we've got mobile LOTR now.

Yet Give us a proper lord of the rings game. Do something for pc or and consoles, Hd remake of two towers and return of the king?

I think they wont be spending much on the full fledged PC and console game considering people are not coming out due to the Virus. I do hope that we get to see something good hopefully soon. But as of now not a lot of them other than the mobile version of the game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back