Looking for the best folding gaming chair

Shazbo

Trophies
Looking for best foldaway chairs for daughter for xmas. One with sound . That's works with PlayStation nintendo switch x box. Thank you. She 21 so one big enough for adult

Demon_skeith

Trophies
Not sure which one is really good, and honestly I did try a cheap one once and just the general design of its rock shape is very uncomfortable and bad sitting posture for someone in their 20s.

Carmen89

Trophies
Hi, I'm leaving a comment in case anyone might be interested. I bought a gaming chair recently but this guide I found online to buy the best gaming chair helped me to make the decision and today I am very happy with it.

Gmorning

Newcomer
Trophies
I can recommend Killabee gaming chair, also got it recently and it's a really comfortable one. I pass a lot of time at the computer, and my back hurts after a while, but when I decided to took that chair after reading some reviews, my back pain has gone! I would not believe at first, but gaming chairs are really the best! Give a look here, I used their reviews before purchasing my one.

Last edited:

David1207

Newcomer
Trophies
I would recommend you merax gaming chair as it is quite comfortable and supportive to the body. I had also bought a computer chair for myself recently. I started having pain in my body and that made me think of buying a new comfortable chair. Luckily I found the chair of my choice here and then I ordered it from Amazon.

General chat
Help
    PGen98 PGen98: Yeah, Siropu makes a great chat