Looking for the best folding gaming chair | JoyFreak
  • Our first ever contest is now live for a chance to win up to $50! All members are welcome to participate. Click here for full details.

Looking for the best folding gaming chair

Shazbo

Looking for best foldaway chairs for daughter for xmas. One with sound . That's works with PlayStation nintendo switch x box. Thank you. She 21 so one big enough for adult

Not sure which one is really good, and honestly I did try a cheap one once and just the general design of its rock shape is very uncomfortable and bad sitting posture for someone in their 20s.

Carmen89

Hi, I'm leaving a comment in case anyone might be interested. I bought a gaming chair recently but this guide I found online to buy the best gaming chair helped me to make the decision and today I am very happy with it.

Gmorning

I can recommend Killabee gaming chair, also got it recently and it's a really comfortable one. I pass a lot of time at the computer, and my back hurts after a while, but when I decided to took that chair after reading some reviews, my back pain has gone! I would not believe at first, but gaming chairs are really the best! Give a look here, I used their reviews before purchasing my one.

Last edited:

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom